Hifiman Edition XS Launched
Feb 6, 2022 at 7:39 AM Post #1,231 of 2,791
Are these available from any sellers in the US? All the sites I've seen are pre-ordering right now.
Is Hifiman.com shipping right away from their US warehouse, or from China?

Feb 6, 2022 at 8:02 AM Post #1,232 of 2,791
Are these available from any sellers in the US? All the sites I've seen are pre-ordering right now.
I live on the east coast and ordered the xs from Hifiman’s Amazon store. It was here in 2 days. Seems like there’s plenty of inventory in the US

Feb 6, 2022 at 8:34 AM Post #1,233 of 2,791
When did you order? Current delivery time on Amazon shows 2/15-2/25.

Feb 6, 2022 at 8:45 AM Post #1,234 of 2,791
LCD X/EXS Comparison

Making me wanna buy the LCD X. But with what money lol :ksc75smile: I can't decide which one to pick if i go high end. LCD X or HD800S. For Mid Fi, Edition XS seems to be the new best. No other brand as aggressive as Hifiman. Maybe Elex can compete but it's drop exclusive and rarely around $500 mark. Pre order and pay $750 ? nope.

Feb 6, 2022 at 10:17 AM Post #1,237 of 2,791
Where did you find the coupon? I don't see it on Hifiman.com

Feb 6, 2022 at 11:12 AM Post #1,239 of 2,791
Hifiman ships from New York

Feb 6, 2022 at 11:38 AM Post #1,240 of 2,791
Too bad I missed it. I got mine from Bloomaudio.

Feb 6, 2022 at 1:34 PM Post #1,242 of 2,791
How so?

I'd pick up the Stealth version but consensus is the staging is reduced and that's exactly what I want them fkr

The V3 Stealth is excellent.

And all this.....>"soundstage" comparison is moot.
It really is......as the V3 Stealth's SS is very good, and its a new sonic direction being established by Fang and Company, which is.....more midrange detail and a more forward midrange , and not so much....>"the sound is lost in a huge auditorium"......

Listen....
The Senn HD800 has more Soundstage then the Susvara....so, does that mean its a better set of headphones?
A.) Nope.

This V3 Stealth's sound is also found in the XS, but the V3Stealth has more resolution and all the rest..........tho the XS has more than enough.
3 yrs ago, the XS sound= is $1200.00.
Today its just a great sounding affordable Hifiman gear.
Both the V3 Stealth and the XS are very very good Gears.
Not everyone will love them...but then again, not everyone likes a Sunset, Chocolate, or a Starry Night Sky .

Reader.....
You can't please everyone all the time..........so, you get what YOU need, and let them worry about why they can never be satisfied.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2022 at 2:15 PM Post #1,243 of 2,791
Thanks for the help friend, I ended up writing in Portuguese and you helped me. Thank you again.
if you want help translating into English, try DeepL web page. It works fine most of the time.

Feb 6, 2022 at 4:19 PM Post #1,244 of 2,791
The V3 Stealth is excellent.

And all this.....>"soundstage" comparison is moot.
It really is......as the V3 Stealth's SS is very good, and its a new sonic direction being established by Fang and Company, which is.....more midrange detail and a more forward midrange , and not so much....>"the sound is lost in a huge auditorium"......

Listen....
The Senn HD800 has more Soundstage then the Susvara....so, does that mean its a better set of headphones?
A.) Nope.

This V3 Stealth's sound is also found in the XS, but the V3Stealth has more resolution and all the rest..........tho the XS has more than enough.
3 yrs ago, the XS sound= is $1200.00.
Today its just a great sounding affordable Hifiman gear.
Both the V3 Stealth and the XS are very very good Gears.
Not everyone will love them...but then again, not everyone likes a Sunset, Chocolate, or a Starry Night Sky .

Reader.....
You can't please everyone all the time..........so, you get what YOU need, and let them worry about why they can never be satisfied.
What are we in Middle Earth? Christ

I enjoy spacious staging over the more forward presentation which is exactly why I asked. I have the XS to fill that need so now I'm going back to the large soundstage like the Ananda. I don't know where you got all that other nonsense from

Feb 6, 2022 at 5:15 PM Post #1,245 of 2,791
When did you order? Current delivery time on Amazon shows 2/15-2/25.
I ordered on 1/28 and had it by 1/30. Yeah, it seems like ordering from Hifiman.com is the way to do it at the moment

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back