Hifiman Edition X
Jul 4, 2016 at 5:53 PM Post #2,086 of 4,030
Thanks a lot for the pics.

Jul 5, 2016 at 5:42 AM Post #2,087 of 4,030
After a month of reflecting, just dropped by personal review on these cans. It's a lot of what y'all already know!

http://www.head-fi.org/products/hifiman-edition-x-over-ear-planar-magnetic-headphones/reviews/16372

Just welcome me to the club! 
L3000.gif

Jul 5, 2016 at 9:24 AM Post #2,089 of 4,030
I'm wondering how these babies will sound with the original Schiit Mjolnir that i have.

hmmm. 

Jul 13, 2016 at 8:11 AM Post #2,092 of 4,030
Hey, thanks guys and gals. I just bought the X and never seen or heard what this will do. Just reading from you guys going ons I paid online and this will be deliver to my HK hotel this Friday when I check in. Let's hope for the best. I am using the Mojo at home and the Dragonfly RED when on the road. I will post on Monday next week if I am still ALIVE.

Jul 13, 2016 at 11:52 AM Post #2,093 of 4,030
  Hey, thanks guys and gals. I just bought the X and never seen or heard what this will do. Just reading from you guys going ons I paid online and this will be deliver to my HK hotel this Friday when I check in. Let's hope for the best. I am using the Mojo at home and the Dragonfly RED when on the road. I will post on Monday next week if I am still ALIVE.

Ha well hopefully you are still alive. To me the HEX are the most beautiful of the Hifi setup and actually some of the most respectable looking headphones you can buy. That said - I have never heard them myself so let us know what you think!

Jul 13, 2016 at 9:40 PM Post #2,095 of 4,030

Ha well hopefully you are still alive. To me the HEX are the most beautiful of the Hifi setup and actually some of the most respectable looking headphones you can buy. That said - I have never heard them myself so let us know what you think!

Using my pair with my Chord Mojo and what I'm hearing is seriously impressive for a small portable setup...competes with many of my desktop setups quite well!

Jul 13, 2016 at 10:36 PM Post #2,096 of 4,030
Using my pair with my Chord Mojo and what I'm hearing is seriously impressive for a small portable setup...competes with many of my desktop setups quite well!

Awesome I'll keep my eyes open for them at future meets or I may even get them before trying them. By the way my LCD4's come in tomorrow! (As per your recommendation)

Jul 19, 2016 at 9:16 PM Post #2,100 of 4,030
Hi Friends of HEX: I am now on day five with the new HEX. I am on the road this week so I only brought the Audioquest RED with me, the Mojo is home in Saigon. Even just with the RED and Mac powerbook the tunes are just absolutely first class. I can't wait for tonight to hook this up with the Mojo. You guys know I bought all my gear this year from reading Head Fi. I might just get the Woo WA7 this weekend just to try the HEX with tubes? Hmmmm......... I know, it's a sickness. But how I love it so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back