Hifiman Arya + S.M.S.L SP200 + OPPO Ha-2 looking for a new DAC
Jul 26, 2020 at 11:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

niels004

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I bought my first High End headphone in the Hifiman Arya and paired it with a decent amp S.M.S.L SP200.
Now i have my old portable dac(OPPO Ha-2) that i use but looking to upgrade that one.

I was initially looking at the Drop Airist R2R DAC but it is impossible to find in europe. Any good suggestions to a similarly priced DAC that would complete my chain?

Thanks a lot!

Jul 26, 2020 at 1:04 PM Post #2 of 5
If you are looking for an R2R DAC, then could one of the Audio-GD DACs work?

https://www.magnahifi.com/en/webshop/agd-r2r11 - about 350 Euros - seems to be well reviewed but I would note that I've not heard it so you'd need to do some research based upon your requirements.

Jul 26, 2020 at 2:02 PM Post #3 of 5
Jul 26, 2020 at 2:07 PM Post #4 of 5
Hi,

I bought my first High End headphone in the Hifiman Arya and paired it with a decent amp S.M.S.L SP200.
Now i have my old portable dac(OPPO Ha-2) that i use but looking to upgrade that one.

I was initially looking at the Drop Airist R2R DAC but it is impossible to find in europe. Any good suggestions to a similarly priced DAC that would complete my chain?

Thanks a lot!
I'm getting the smsl m200 dac to go with my sp200 as my cottage setup. Its replacing a smsl sanskrit 6th edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back