HIFIMAN Arya - Arya Stealth - Arya Organic :: Impressions Thread
May 27, 2023 at 8:04 PM Post #10,036 of 11,881
We did come back from the Munich show with the Arya Organic.

So far quite a limited listening time, but they are definitely more "safe" sounding than the Arya SE, which is too hot for me personally.

The Arya Organic has a touch more bass and has a thicker sound in general, with less bright treble, so in my subjective book, this is definitely an upgrade.

Funny enough, the name suggests the differences here. This sounds more organic, fuller and warmer, so if the Arya SE was a bit too much for some, the Organic might be a perfect solution.

Also, what's impressive is the price, which is quite a steal for the Organic (1299 usd), compared to the SE (1599)

IMG_4745.jpg

May 27, 2023 at 9:32 PM Post #10,037 of 11,881
Hy guys... today I have an audition side by side my Arya stealth with the new Organic..
We have a headphone exhibition here in Athens Greece....
To my ears the Organic have a better sound... more bass without loose the definition and details... more meat to the middle frequencies and smooth highs without loose anything from the stealth..
Well done Hifiman you did it 👏 👍
Generally I believe this is the best Arya's.. I v ever heard...!!!
I m already place my order and sell the stealths.
Aslo I believe that the earcups is real wood..
Very beautiful color matching..!!
Here is a picture.
received_811393710407348.jpeg

Oh boy.

FOMO activated.

May 27, 2023 at 9:50 PM Post #10,039 of 11,881
For me, FOMO = Fear Of Monetary Outlay. :rolling_eyes:

May 27, 2023 at 11:57 PM Post #10,040 of 11,881
We did come back from the Munich show with the Arya Organic.

So far quite a limited listening time, but they are definitely more "safe" sounding than the Arya SE, which is too hot for me personally.

The Arya Organic has a touch more bass and has a thicker sound in general, with less bright treble, so in my subjective book, this is definitely an upgrade.

Funny enough, the name suggests the differences here. This sounds more organic, fuller and warmer, so if the Arya SE was a bit too much for some, the Organic might be a perfect solution.

Also, what's impressive is the price, which is quite a steal for the Organic (1299 usd), compared to the SE (1599)

IMG_4745.jpg
Has the sound stage increased like the v1 arya ?

May 28, 2023 at 3:42 AM Post #10,041 of 11,881
Hy guys... today I have an audition side by side my Arya stealth with the new Organic..
We have a headphone exhibition here in Athens Greece....
To my ears the Organic have a better sound... more bass without loose the definition and details... more meat to the middle frequencies and smooth highs without loose anything from the stealth..
Well done Hifiman you did it 👏 👍
Generally I believe this is the best Arya's.. I v ever heard...!!!
I m already place my order and sell the stealths.
Aslo I believe that the earcups is real wood..
Very beautiful color matching..!!
Here is a picture.
received_811393710407348.jpeg
Thanks for the input on them, I assume the clamping force and ergonomics are exactly the same, aren’t they?

May 28, 2023 at 6:10 AM Post #10,043 of 11,881
Hi guys, 2 questions here. I'm waiting for Hifiman send me an open box Stealth from upgrade program (came from Ananda).
All theirs products are so confusing...
1- is there any difference between the Arya Stealth That comes in the black box Vs the Arya Stealth that comes in the "brown"/cardboard box?
2- the "nano" diaphragm in the Arya Stealth is the same from Susvara or they just included now with the Organic?

Thanks!

May 28, 2023 at 9:43 AM Post #10,044 of 11,881
Hi guys, 2 questions here. I'm waiting for Hifiman send me an open box Stealth from upgrade program (came from Ananda).
1- is there any difference between the Arya Stealth That comes in the black box Vs the Arya Stealth that comes in the "brown"/cardboard box?
2- the "nano" diaphragm in the Arya Stealth is the same from Susvara or they just included now with the Organic?

Thanks!
1. Same, the brown cardboard is the newer Eco packaging. The support in the package acts as a headphone stand too.
2. The nano diaphragm is the same.

May 28, 2023 at 9:53 AM Post #10,045 of 11,881
1. Same, the brown cardboard is the newer Eco packaging. The support in the package acts as a headphone stand too.
2. The nano diaphragm is the same.
Good to hear... I was concerned about buying the Stealth now because I thought they'd changed the diaphragm in the organic as well, so I believe that I'll not be so outdated In terms of "upgrades".
Thanks a million!

May 28, 2023 at 10:08 AM Post #10,046 of 11,881
After the darkish LCD-X, i'm enjoying the brightness of the Arya. Reason I sold the X was the soundstage was small, but the Arya stage seems to go on forever by comparison... :)

May 28, 2023 at 12:10 PM Post #10,048 of 11,881

Thanks!
Someone mentioned that there actually was a difference in membrane thickness between Stealth and Organic, but nobody knows specifics or just how different they are because that's how Hifiman rolls...

May 28, 2023 at 12:16 PM Post #10,049 of 11,881
Let's try this then, guys. HiFiMan can actually be quite responsive.

@TeamHiFiMAN Hi there, can this thread receive a bit of clarification regarding two things:
1, Are the cups made of wood or is it just a wood veneer for looks?
2, Is there a difference in membrane thickness between the Arya Organic and previous Arya models?

Many thanks! Keep up the good work, this Organic version seems very promising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back