HIFIMAN Arya - Arya Stealth - Arya Organic :: Impressions Thread
Feb 19, 2021 at 4:40 AM Post #3,152 of 11,881
Mine came tomorrow, I can't wait to testing..!!
Mine is held by inward exchange office to calculate import fees :frowning2: aughh...

Feb 19, 2021 at 1:14 PM Post #3,154 of 11,881
You guys are in for such a treat!! Enjoying mine almost every day.
I'm really curious how much better it (Arya balanced + Qudelix 5k) will sound than Anada BT.

Feb 19, 2021 at 7:00 PM Post #3,155 of 11,881
Just a few hours out of the box..... and I m in heaven...!!!!
I don't believe in my ears..!!
20210220_015654.jpg
20210220_015620.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2021 at 7:09 PM Post #3,156 of 11,881
I don't believe in my ears..!!20210220_015654.jpg20210220_015620.jpg
By far the best headphones in this price bracket

Feb 19, 2021 at 7:57 PM Post #3,158 of 11,881
By far the best headphones in this price bracket

ThanatosVI..??? Έλληνας..??
I agree 100%..
For my ears and preference it s a better headphones over my Clear's..

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2021 at 8:06 PM Post #3,159 of 11,881
ThanatosVI..??? Έλληνας..??
I agree 100%..
For my ears and preference it s a better headphones over my Clear's..
I never liked the clears, I loved the Aryas tho

Feb 20, 2021 at 9:13 PM Post #3,160 of 11,881
The balanced connection on my topping a50 with arya is phenomenal. Head stage seems to expand endlessly. I was worried it would be too loud but I was suprised how naturally they take the extra power.
The hart audio cables feel great by the way. Also tried the qudelix 5k balanced and there was a noticeable drop in power to the bass but will still work in a pinch.

Feb 21, 2021 at 10:47 AM Post #3,161 of 11,881
I don't believe in my ears..!!20210220_015654.jpg20210220_015620.jpg
Congrats 😊 I don’t know how the Signature compares with the Black label, but I am really enjoying the BL with the Arya’s. The xbass is the icing on the cake....

Feb 21, 2021 at 11:10 AM Post #3,162 of 11,881
Congrats 😊 I don’t know how the Signature compares with the Black label, but I am really enjoying the BL with the Arya’s. The xbass is the icing on the cake....
Indeed the xbass is superb, In a few songs make the Arya's shine in the low frequency's (maybe the missing link )
At the other side I stop to use the 3D.. with my focal Clear's I catch my self to use it more often.

Feb 21, 2021 at 1:27 PM Post #3,163 of 11,881
Hi Guys, I've been a Arya owner for about two weeks now. First I was interested in the Empyreans and went for a listen. Also listened to the HE1000SE, but Arya just did it for me. Found the Empyreans too nice for my liking. It was very laid back, but I was missing the bite that the Arya's gave me instantly. I expected to leave in awe of the Empyreans, but fell in love with the Arya's instead. HE1000SE was to bright for my liking, even paired with the slighty warmish Questyle CMA TWELVE Master.

The Arya's gave me the whole spectrum, but in a far more engaging manner than the Empyreans. Don't get me wrong, I get why people love the Empyreans. Nothing beats it in the comfort department. But they lack something that the Arya gave me instantly: the snappy hit of snare drums, the crisp sound of strumming on an acoustic guitar, the real roar of rock and metal guitars, strings in orchestral music sound so lively. I even found EDM to be more enjoyable on the Arya's. They lack the real deep sub bass, but it's just so punchy. Oh, and I love to listen to soundtracks on the Arya's. Empyreans wins on design, comfort and smoothness overall, but that's it. In the end my wallet was very happy with my choice.

I've paired it with my Questyle CMA400i. First running it single ended, but now running it balanced with a FAW Noir HPC Mk2. So far, pure bliss. The Arya's love the extra power through balanced. Bass is tighter, slighty deeper and better defined and the whole soundstage opened up. I've read good things about the pairing of the Topping A90/D90 with the Arya's. Can anybody advise me in this matter. Will the Arya's benefit from this pairing compared to the Questyle CMA400i? Hope that someone can nudge me in the right direction. For now, I'm listening to my whole music collection and rediscovering everything.

Feb 21, 2021 at 1:43 PM Post #3,164 of 11,881
Hi Guys, I've been a Arya owner for about two weeks now. First I was interested in the Empyreans and went for a listen. Also listened to the HE1000SE, but Arya just did it for me. Found the Empyreans too nice for my liking. It was very laid back, but I was missing the bite that the Arya's gave me instantly. I expected to leave in awe of the Empyreans, but fell in love with the Arya's instead. HE1000SE was to bright for my liking, even paired with the slighty warmish Questyle CMA TWELVE Master.

The Arya's gave me the whole spectrum, but in a far more engaging manner than the Empyreans. Don't get me wrong, I get why people love the Empyreans. Nothing beats it in the comfort department. But they lack something that the Arya gave me instantly: the snappy hit of snare drums, the crisp sound of strumming on an acoustic guitar, the real roar of rock and metal guitars, strings in orchestral music sound so lively. I even found EDM to be more enjoyable on the Arya's. They lack the real deep sub bass, but it's just so punchy. Oh, and I love to listen to soundtracks on the Arya's. Empyreans wins on design, comfort and smoothness overall, but that's it. In the end my wallet was very happy with my choice.

I've paired it with my Questyle CMA400i. First running it single ended, but now running it balanced with a FAW Noir HPC Mk2. So far, pure bliss. The Arya's love the extra power through balanced. Bass is tighter, slighty deeper and better defined and the whole soundstage opened up. I've read good things about the pairing of the Topping A90/D90 with the Arya's. Can anybody advise me in this matter. Will the Arya's benefit from this pairing compared to the Questyle CMA400i? Hope that someone can nudge me in the right direction. For now, I'm listening to my whole music collection and rediscovering everything.
Yeah the Arya's fantastic. I find myself EQ'ing down the 4k range so for me I would go with whatever amp/dac combo is known to warm up the highs. But that's just me personally as I find myself easily fatigued by highs.

Feb 21, 2021 at 1:53 PM Post #3,165 of 11,881
Yeah the Arya's fantastic. I find myself EQ'ing down the 4k range so for me I would go with whatever amp/dac combo is known to warm up the highs. But that's just me personally as I find myself easily fatigued by highs.
I feel you! Haven't tried any EQ yet. I'm using Audirvana and haven't figured out EQ'ing yet. To busy enjoying the Arya's. Guess it's still the honeymoon phase. I think that you hit the nail in the head with: something to warm up the highs. Can I ask you what you use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back