HIFI'ers what are you hobbies?! :)
Mar 30, 2010 at 11:28 AM Post #47 of 67
I'm an artist by profession, but I suppose it fills in as a hobby too such is my love for it, similarly I'm interested in art theory and political theory. For a pure hobby I play ukulele: I have nine of them.

Mar 30, 2010 at 11:57 AM Post #48 of 67
motorcycle riding, only heavy ones, not sport plastic toys
biggrin.gif
(no offence)
Playing on bass guitar, drums, acordeon and baian (Miss a lot my drum kit which is far away from me)
Also paiting when muse comes.
And obviously listening to a lot of music, maynly old rock/metal/folk/clasic and some comibations of them (postmodernist music)

Mar 30, 2010 at 1:01 PM Post #49 of 67
I study photography at the Royal Academy, so in my spare time I do a lot of running around with camera's. I collect photography books and everything by the author Terry Pratchett. I also play the piano, love watching horror-movies with my homies, enjoy the occasional hardware-upgrade for my PC and collect dubstep/breakcore vinyl and vintage/obscure metal-bandshirts.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 30, 2010 at 2:02 PM Post #50 of 67
Righto; lately I've been getting into bullet-hell scrolling shooters too - Cave's and the Touhou Project series in particular.

Mar 30, 2010 at 3:42 PM Post #53 of 67
Riding my Turbo Hayabusa and Kawasaki Concours (yes, the plastic ones
tongue.gif
)

Mar 30, 2010 at 4:31 PM Post #55 of 67
Mountain bike racing, freestyle skiing, cross country skiing, longboarding, and running
smily_headphones1.gif
wow i do alot of stuff...
confused_face.gif
i hate being bored, so CoD is also a time filler...

Mar 30, 2010 at 4:56 PM Post #56 of 67
My main hobby was drawing but now its my main thing at school as studying architecture... before that I just drew occasionally, now I have to do it (LOT of stuff), but I still like to do it....
A few years ago I played badminton with friends, nothing serious...
PS and PC games... (Love Tomb Raider and GTA
biggrin.gif
)
I've started to read books on Feng Shui (just the basics)...
I love magazines on architectural and interior design...
Before Head-fi I collected model cars, but they are quite expensive so I had to decide between a good rig and the cars... and now I'm here

Mar 30, 2010 at 5:06 PM Post #57 of 67
I like to detail my car.............................

3845446137_197c668776.jpg

and Jaguars.......................................

3831932430_be6a38f0e9.jpg

Mar 30, 2010 at 5:11 PM Post #58 of 67
I'm a Applied Physics student, hoping to get my B Sc this summer (if I don't screw up this internship, and some important exams..), then I plan to proceed with one of the master's programmes.

hobbies:
music is my number 1 hobby of course. I only listen, I don't make music in a band or even know how to play any instrument. I listen to a lot of genres; from Dubstep to Satanic Blackmetal and from Reggae to IDM. Love to go to concerts every now and then, probably gone once a month or so on average in the past 6 years.

games - PC only. mostly WoW atm, but also some old shooters such as Quake3, UT and CS which I will continue to play until the end of time.

movies - big fan of the B-horror genre

Mar 30, 2010 at 6:38 PM Post #60 of 67
Rock Climbing
Skiing
Cycling (Road & Mountain)
Computers
Cars
Reading the Tax Code (only 1/2 joking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back