HIFI'ers what are you hobbies?! :)
Mar 28, 2010 at 5:55 AM Post #31 of 67
I used to row, play soccer, weight-lift, hike, cycle, bungee jump, tune cars, then I got married... now it's just either this (audio) or photography.
icon10.gif

Mar 28, 2010 at 6:00 AM Post #32 of 67
Used to play baseball when I was younger then hurt my elbow for throwing too many balls so I quit that and then did weight trainin' for a couple of years then I entered college. Quit goin' to the gym shortly after due to the sheer amount of workload and now I enjoy music and some occassional pc games. :]

Mar 28, 2010 at 6:07 AM Post #33 of 67
Soccer, tennis, a lot of music playing (or rather, practicing), dancing
biggrin.gif
, cooking, video games every now and then, and fixing things. I spend most of my downtime/relaxing time reading and listening to music. Recently, my redneck (his term, not mine
tongue.gif
) roommate has convinced me to start a knife collection...

Mar 28, 2010 at 6:18 AM Post #34 of 67
I love playing Texas Holdem'. Our home games are 25 cents a chip $20 buy in. I also collect and shoot pistols, love wrenching on the harley, riding, flash as well as natural light photography.

Mar 28, 2010 at 9:54 AM Post #36 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Racio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I used to row, play soccer, weight-lift, hike, cycle, bungee jump, tune cars, then I got married... now it's just either this (audio) or photography.
icon10.gif

Wooops, I forgot to mention that I'm a die hard F1 fan as well. On this note, I must say, that the just concluded Melbourne GP wasn't boring at all for a change. hehe.
bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 28, 2010 at 10:53 AM Post #37 of 67
Mm, I spend much of my time watching anime, reading manga, and playing visual novels. All of which are pretty much free, thanks to the wonders of the internet and peer-to-peer technology
wink.gif

I am quite fond of fountain pens though - using them, as well as collecting them. Lately, I've also been getting into learning about typography; making walls of text look pretty is kinda cool. Would love to get into photography too, but I don't think I have it in me - I don't have a sense of what would make for a good picture.

Mar 28, 2010 at 11:06 AM Post #38 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeroblade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mm, I spend much of my time watching anime, reading manga, and playing visual novels. All of which are pretty much free, thanks to the wonders of the internet and peer-to-peer technology
wink.gif

I am quite fond of fountain pens though - using them, as well as collecting them. Lately, I've also been getting into learning about typography; making walls of text look pretty is kinda cool. Would love to get into photography too, but I don't think I have it in me - I don't have a sense of what would make for a good picture.

I forgot about anime! Damn that's a lot of hobbies I have. Then again, it's what I enjoy doing period. I just love regaining the purity of a child at play. Something about being thoroughly involved into something for it's own sake.

Probably explains my academic probation but whatever.
redface.gif

Mar 30, 2010 at 6:52 AM Post #43 of 67
Collect handguns and I have about 50 watches. Started martial Arts back in 1964 and switched to Taichi in '79. Not a hobbie though, more like a way of life. Since I was told by someone, you can't be complete in the art unless you study a healing discipline sooooo....I studied Reiki, SKHM, various flavors of shamanism. It's amazing where things take one. Was a musician off and on most of my lbut I don't think that counts as a hobby.

Mar 30, 2010 at 10:51 AM Post #45 of 67
Motorcycle riding, online gaming (CoD and Bad Company 2), badminton, reading a good book and some other crazy things
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back