Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi!
Jan 23, 2015 at 4:08 PM Post #121 of 749
upgraded to fw69 beta lastnight. while the overall system seems slightly quicker, has anyone noticed the ap100 suddenly stops playing & wont play again unless rebooted? this has happened to me a few times in the past coupla hours. hope hidizs looks into this bug as well.

Jan 23, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #122 of 749
  upgraded to fw69 beta lastnight. while the overall system seems slightly quicker, has anyone noticed the ap100 suddenly stops playing & wont play again unless rebooted? this has happened to me a few times in the past coupla hours. hope hidizs looks into this bug as well.

That doesn't happen to me, and I listen for hours on end.  Did you do a factory reset after loading the fw update?

Jan 23, 2015 at 5:14 PM Post #123 of 749

That doesn't happen to me, and I listen for hours on end.  Did you do a factory reset after loading the fw update?

ahhhh i must admit i didnt - just a turn off & turn back on. how does one do a factory reset on the hidizs?

Jan 23, 2015 at 5:19 PM Post #124 of 749

ahhhh i must admit i didnt - just a turn off & turn back on. how does one do a factory reset on the hidizs?

Settings --> Restore Factory Defaults

Jan 23, 2015 at 5:26 PM Post #125 of 749

Settings --> Restore Factory Defaults

Thanks WeirdG. just did that. its charging now. will do some listening again once its fully charged. 

Jan 24, 2015 at 6:17 PM Post #129 of 749
  i only use sd card so ...

it is surprising but this bug appears after three months of use without any problem.
It appears with any firmware 

Funny that I also have the same problem:) Did you try to format your card to NTFS as @WeirdG suggested?

Jan 25, 2015 at 2:38 AM Post #130 of 749
i have not try nfts at this moment

I think the problem became when the player is not able to read a file . I dont know why but it seems that sometimes the AP100 in random mode can not read a song so the for the UI it is a reason to shut down the player which seems to be not in use.

I dont know if it is clear for you but english is not my language and it is difficult to me to explain that.

Surprising when i identify the song  that cannot be played in random mode and play it voluntarily it is ok

Jan 25, 2015 at 4:29 AM Post #131 of 749
  i have not try nfts at this moment

I think the problem became when the player is not able to read a file . I dont know why but it seems that sometimes the AP100 in random mode can not read a song so the for the UI it is a reason to shut down the player which seems to be not in use.

I dont know if it is clear for you but english is not my language and it is difficult to me to explain that.

Surprising when i identify the song  that cannot be played in random mode and play it voluntarily it is ok

Try this. It may help. 
wink.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/740804/hidizs-ap100-dap-support-team-now-on-head-fi/90#post_11233516

Jan 29, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #133 of 749
It's been a month so I think it's safe to say that my AP100 is stable now 
biggrin.gif

It is a relieve after some initial crash and reboot problems with previous fw and sdcard
rolleyes.gif

At first I thought my AP100 is a defect unit which crash and reboot with sd card inserted, but it looks like it is not the case here 
biggrin.gif

I found my old sd card (which previously used in my old android and mp3 player) and the player works perfectly with it, unlike with the new sd card 
L3000.gif

So i guess the new sd card is to blame here 
rolleyes.gif

Looking forward to the next firmware update, can't wait to see more improvements on this quality player 
biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2015 at 4:28 AM Post #135 of 749
So sorry to let you all know that we still need some time for testing the new firmware. It's a bit delayed...
But i can reveal the firmware content. 
biggrin.gif

Hidizs AP100 069 official firmware 

Additional Functions
1. Software DSD
2. Classification by song genre and artist
3. Default 30 mins auto shutdown (user can adjust the time)
4. Simplified key for adding favorite song (Long press EQ button)
5. Supports customized album cover (resolution 1000 × 1000,1MB less)
6. Gapless playback

Optimization
1. Longer battery life and power consumption (Generally 9.6 hours playback)
2. Hardware EQ playability (three user-defined EQ, adjustable EQ presets, EQ button for entering EQ setting page)
3. Fixes the error of wrong playing position when executing fast forward
4. Improve the compatibility of special compression audio formats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back