Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi!
Nov 21, 2014 at 3:10 AM Post #31 of 749
Hey guys, I have encountered battery bug. While I am listening, the indicator show left 1 unit so I plug in USB to charge. It's charging and after about 45 mins of listening I off power, it shows charge completed. And the indicator show 2 unit in blue. Then I off it.
Reach home, while still off I plug in USB to charge but it shows charge completed 100% and can't charge . But it still haven't full. So I on the player and plug in USB to charge, it show charge completed too but the indicator show only 2 units charged.
Then I go to setting menu, using restore factory default to clear the memory. Then I off the player. I plug in USB cable, now it can charge till full.
Switch on the player, even already full, the indicator show only 2 unit in blue.
I plug in USB again to confirm it's full. It show charge completed. So I off and on again nothing change on the indicator.
So I going to the setting menu again to restore factory default. Then off and charge but can't charge. It said charge completed.
I switch on the player and play my songs for about 30 mins. Then I off and charge. Now can charge. Left it to charge and come back about 30 mins it show completed. Switch on the player, now it shows 4 indicator in blue.
After listening to music this morning till now about 4 plus, the indicator still intact with 4 units in blue.
It doesn't affect my listening but how am I suppose to clear this thing.
Using 068 firmware.
Hope hidizs can help with this issue.

May I know how long does the battery last after fully charged?

Nov 21, 2014 at 3:36 AM Post #33 of 749
The battery meter became unreliable since 068. It shows 3 bar but then it is reporting full charge! It doesn't bother me much though as I still can get through the day playing it.

Nov 21, 2014 at 4:56 AM Post #34 of 749
Hey Luke, you encounter too. Well, mine a bit different, it can't charge while charging.halfway then stop then charge back. Now almost 6+ hours and still running. It already drop to 3 bar. I hope it won't affect the time and I think so. But just hope hidizs can solve the bug.
Thanks hidizs.

Nov 21, 2014 at 9:21 AM Post #36 of 749
Stop at the 7th hour. Continue at home and the indicator still show 3 bar blue. Start playing song and it auto off for about another 2 and a half hours with 3 bar indicated. Seems that it still can juice to 10 hrs. Hope hidizs can solve this bug. Thanks

Nov 21, 2014 at 5:23 PM Post #37 of 749
PM sent.

Nov 21, 2014 at 10:07 PM Post #38 of 749
Hello Hidizs.  I just placed my order on Amazon.  However, there was no option to choose black or white color.  The description says only: "Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White."  I prefer to get it in the BLACK color.  Is there a way to contact you about the order to get the correct color? 

Also, I read here in the thread that you are working on gapless playback.  Gapless was the main reason I did not buy the AP100 previously.  When will the next firmware with gapless be available? 

Thanks! 

Quote:

We will celebrate Black Friday and start an early deal from this Friday (21 Nov) till 28 Nov.

Limited 30pcs with 35% OFF+NO Shipping fee 
size]

to US customers ONLY.

Get it on this Friday!
http://www.amazon.com/shops/hidizs

*Limited offer on a first-come, first-served basis and while stock lasts.

Nov 23, 2014 at 12:15 AM Post #39 of 749
My battery indicator went from 3 bars to zero in an instant. Magic! This is on FW068.

Nov 24, 2014 at 4:32 AM Post #40 of 749
My battery indicator went from 3 bars to zero in an instant. Magic! This is on FW068.

Stop at the 7th hour. Continue at home and the indicator still show 3 bar blue. Start playing song and it auto off for about another 2 and a half hours with 3 bar indicated. Seems that it still can juice to 10 hrs. Hope hidizs can solve this bug. Thanks

There might be some errors on firmware068. That's why we actually did not announce this version officially...
We will check if this can be fixed in next firmware. Sorry for that!

Nov 24, 2014 at 4:38 AM Post #41 of 749

Thank you for choosing us! 
wink_face.gif

As the white color has been sold out, only black colour is available now. Anyway, we will send you the black one. No worries.

For the gapless function, we are still working with our engineers. We will let you all know asap once ready.

Nov 25, 2014 at 3:03 AM Post #42 of 749
Hey guys, today I found another bug. Listening to cue flac eagles songs. While I press backwards after a song to test my headphones, the song will continue to play for another song then hang. No response from the stop play and power off buttons. Reset with needle. Then I play the songs without press backward button, it going smoothly the whole album. I tried another time (2nd),press backward button and it happened again. Hope hidizs to rectify this bug too.

Nov 28, 2014 at 10:57 PM Post #43 of 749
Hello there, I'm a Hidizs user, recently I found some problem with my hidizs, when i connect it to my computer the battery indicator will show that its currently being charged, but when i unplug the cable, the battery indicator still showing the charging animation even tho theres no cable connected to the unit, anyone experiencing the same problem?
to get rid of the charging signal on the indicator i had to restart the unit twice! >,< i've tried both 067 and 068 firmwares

thanks for your help
regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back