Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi!
Nov 17, 2014 at 4:01 AM Post #16 of 749
Are you working on a gapless playback in the next fw? Would be nice to see AP100 supports gapless. That's the one thing that puts me off buying it. 

A gain selection in the menu would be perfect!!

Nov 18, 2014 at 4:42 AM Post #18 of 749
  Are you working on a gapless playback in the next fw? Would be nice to see AP100 supports gapless. That's the one thing that puts me off buying it. 

A gain selection in the menu would be perfect!!

We are working on it. Hopefully it can be available in next firmware.

Nov 18, 2014 at 11:52 AM Post #19 of 749
Nice to see Hidizs on Head-fi.Welcome aboard.
beerchug.gif

Been eyeing the AP100/

PS: You might want to correct the eBay link in the OP

Nov 18, 2014 at 10:07 PM Post #22 of 749

We will celebrate Black Friday and start an early deal from this Friday (21 Nov) till 28 Nov.

Limited 30pcs with 35% OFF+NO Shipping fee 
size]

to US customers ONLY.

Get it on this Friday!
http://www.amazon.com/shops/hidizs

*Limited offer on a first-come, first-served basis and while stock lasts.

It is not fair to limit to only US buyers so a big no to Hidizs. 
mad.gif

Nov 18, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #23 of 749
How about us internation customers :flushed:

Nov 18, 2014 at 10:14 PM Post #24 of 749
How about us internation customers :flushed:

I guess they don't care about international customers and only limited to 30 pcs.
confused.gif
 It must be a joke.

Nov 18, 2014 at 10:18 PM Post #25 of 749
Well, I guess international customers will have to look at other deals like X5 or DX90.

Nov 19, 2014 at 9:12 AM Post #28 of 749
  As we haven't got any customer in US currently, we hope this offer can be useful to open the market in US.
Hope you all can understand.

probably, you also "haven't got any customer in" Europe too
wink_face.gif
 I think you should make this offer globally 
beerchug.gif

Nov 19, 2014 at 9:25 AM Post #29 of 749
Lol.. Whats with all the bullying? 
rolleyes.gif

So many manufacturers offer US only deals(or Amazon only), even more so on Black friday. For example, Brainwavz has been offering Amazon only deals for the longest time. Yes, they do organize other worldwide sales(not necessarily at the same time). I guess Hidizs might do the same, just not right now. 
smile.gif

Hopefully this black friday sale will bring in more reviews and impressions.

Nov 21, 2014 at 2:31 AM Post #30 of 749
Hey guys, I have encountered battery bug. While I am listening, the indicator show left 1 unit so I plug in USB to charge. It's charging and after about 45 mins of listening I off power, it shows charge completed. And the indicator show 2 unit in blue. Then I off it.
Reach home, while still off I plug in USB to charge but it shows charge completed 100% and can't charge . But it still haven't full. So I on the player and plug in USB to charge, it show charge completed too but the indicator show only 2 units charged.
Then I go to setting menu, using restore factory default to clear the memory. Then I off the player. I plug in USB cable, now it can charge till full.
Switch on the player, even already full, the indicator show only 2 unit in blue.
I plug in USB again to confirm it's full. It show charge completed. So I off and on again nothing change on the indicator.
So I going to the setting menu again to restore factory default. Then off and charge but can't charge. It said charge completed.
I switch on the player and play my songs for about 30 mins. Then I off and charge. Now can charge. Left it to charge and come back about 30 mins it show completed. Switch on the player, now it shows 4 indicator in blue.
After listening to music this morning till now about 4 plus, the indicator still intact with 4 units in blue.
It doesn't affect my listening but how am I suppose to clear this thing.
Using 068 firmware.
Hope hidizs can help with this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back