TOUR CLOSED - Hidition US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - NT6pro, NT6, and Viento >>> Starting May 2017
Jan 4, 2018 at 1:42 AM Post #185 of 225
Jan 14, 2018 at 2:21 PM Post #187 of 225
Unfortunately, I didn't get a lot of time with these. I'll be shipping them later this afternoon to @kernel8888

Update: So I got to the post office and I found out that they're closed on Sunday. I'm not sure what process is for tomorrow since it's MLK day, but I'll ship them as soon as possible.

Sending them tomorrow morning. Will message kernel as soon as it's sent.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2018 at 4:39 PM Post #191 of 225
Feb 4, 2018 at 2:58 AM Post #192 of 225
Kit received from @kernel8888 yesterday. Was busy until now so I briefly went through all 3. Now typing this with NT6 in my ears. As a semi-basshead, i actually enjoy these! Bright, yes, but the low end is actually present with some authority when the music calls for it. Transparent is the first word came to mind immediately. I'm using a PMEQ with the top end tamed down with my LPG - it's bright but no sibilance. The clarity is top notch.

Feb 7, 2018 at 12:08 PM Post #194 of 225
@Barra

Any chance that the new NT8 will get it's own tour?
Talking to the guys at Hidition right now in hope of starting a new tour with the new NT8 and the new Waltz. They are reviewing the results of this current tour right now. You may have noticed that I added impressions/review links to the first post to make them easy to find. However, we are not driving many full reviews, mostly impression notes. If they chose to do another tour, the next one may require a review to become a participant. I know that I am anxious to hear the new NT8 to see how they improved on my NT6pro.

EVERYONE - please let me know if your review/impressions are missing from the links I added to POST 1.

Feb 7, 2018 at 12:09 PM Post #195 of 225

Users who are viewing this thread

Back