Hidition NT-6 PRO Appreciation/Impressions Thread
Sep 21, 2013 at 11:17 AM Post #16 of 106
Wow Zach, not only the best possible CIEM IMO, the best DAP with balanced amp card and upgraded balanced cable option as well. You are styling my friend and have outdone us all. Welcome to the Hidition club - we anxiously await your impressions.

Sep 21, 2013 at 6:24 PM Post #17 of 106
  Wow Zach, not only the best possible CIEM IMO, the best DAP with balanced amp card and upgraded balanced cable option as well. You are styling my friend and have outdone us all. Welcome to the Hidition club - we anxiously await your impressions.

hahahah, burn in is always annoying though. I have to burn in the balanced part of the amp, the cable, and the earphones xP. Then when the analog squared paper tu-05 gets here, I'll have to burn in that and tubes that I ordered too. But the final end result should be amazing. Probably going to send in stock 901 dock to mini interconnect to DHC to get it recabled. The stock cable is really crappy. If the fit with the nt6 pros isn't quite right what would I have to do?

Sep 22, 2013 at 12:44 AM Post #18 of 106

hahahah, burn in is always annoying though. I have to burn in the balanced part of the amp, the cable, and the earphones xP. Then when the analog squared paper tu-05 gets here, I'll have to burn in that and tubes that I ordered too. But the final end result should be amazing. Probably going to send in stock 901 dock to mini interconnect to DHC to get it recabled. The stock cable is really crappy. If the fit with the nt6 pros isn't quite right what would I have to do?

They nailed my fit the first try so I am not the best person to ask. I think average_joe did a refit. However, the typical answer from most manufacturers seems to be that you would ship back to them at your cost and they ship back to you at theirs. But you would need to talk to them about that to get authorization and to determine the extent of the fit issue and if you need a new impression.

Do you see the fit issue as a small polishing issue or a full recasting issue? Obviously, most audiologists have the equipment to make minor adjustments if that is all you need saving you shipping costs and time, but could lose you your warranty if not authorized first.

Nov 7, 2013 at 8:03 AM Post #19 of 106
My NT-6 Pro has just arrived and I'm listening to them/burning them in as I type. I'm very happy with them and their resolution is just astounding. I'll try to put up some photos and impressions on them soon

Nov 8, 2013 at 2:27 PM Post #29 of 106
Nice! Looking forward to your impression, especially how they stand next to the 335dw. 

Nov 8, 2013 at 7:02 PM Post #30 of 106

Is it the only cable that came with your CIEMs?

Yep
smily_headphones1.gif

It looks like Hidition changed cables again. Your cables look very different than the ones they provided me.

I actually rather like mine. Although a little stiff, they are easy to position correctly and sound very good. I know that when I ordered mine, Hidition was supplying an upgraded cable to international orders and a different more fragile version to S. Korean orders. I believe that I paid a little more for the upgrade included in the international price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back