HiBy R2 - HiBy's entry-level HiFi digital audio player
Oct 28, 2020 at 10:38 AM Post #138 of 872
Nice. Checked my R2 shipment and no tracking changes in 7 days :frowning2:

Hope to hear some impressions!

Oct 28, 2020 at 4:46 PM Post #140 of 872
It was a very express delivery from Alieexpress. Hiby R2 was sent on 20.10 and delivered on 28.10. In a week from China to Poland.
Give me a few days for testing and I will definitely write something.
Pictures please and congrats!

Oct 28, 2020 at 5:01 PM Post #141 of 872
Well, received mine, yesterday with the Beans. Still waiting for the FD1 and now quite excited about that. Left overnight to burn in then continued to burn in whilst at work. Pretty pleased with the sound so far, I think it is a bloody good bang for the buck, so much so my work colleague is going to buy one. Two brief observations; charging only seems to activate when it is connected to a charger. Any in-wall charger does not seem to work. Secondly, I connected it to my Audioquest Cobalt DAC and Wow, that is a killer combo.

Oct 28, 2020 at 5:13 PM Post #142 of 872
Well, received mine, yesterday with the Beans. Still waiting for the FD1 and now quite excited about that. Left overnight to burn in then continued to burn in whilst at work. Pretty pleased with the sound so far, I think it is a bloody good bang for the buck, so much so my work colleague is going to buy one. Two brief observations; charging only seems to activate when it is connected to a charger. Any in-wall charger does not seem to work. Secondly, I connected it to my Audioquest Cobalt DAC and Wow, that is a killer combo.

You got a little system there that sounds better than most daps with the cobalt. I'm going to pair mine with an earmen sparrow myself.

Oct 28, 2020 at 5:38 PM Post #144 of 872
Oct 29, 2020 at 3:17 AM Post #147 of 872
Yes lots of pics.😃
9ede3600-4dff-44a1-904f-ca85f8f27f35.jpg

Oct 29, 2020 at 9:11 AM Post #149 of 872
Yes, I don't get it at the moment, I need to try a number of different chargers and see if its me or a feature of the R@. personally, I am hoping its me.
My point is, that you said that it works with A charger, but not ANY charger, which seems like you're saying it is Green and also DEFINITELY not Green. Do you mean it only works with SOME chargers, or that it only works with the charger that it came with?

Oct 29, 2020 at 9:44 AM Post #150 of 872
My point is, that you said that it works with A charger, but not ANY charger, which seems like you're saying it is Green and also DEFINITELY not Green. Do you mean it only works with SOME chargers, or that it only works with the charger that it came with?
It does not come with a charger, it comes with a usb-c to USB-a cable. If I plug it in to my computer, it will charge. If I plug it in to a wall charger, it won't. Hope that helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back