HiBy R2 - HiBy's entry-level HiFi digital audio player
Nov 1, 2020 at 3:06 PM Post #166 of 872
Received mine, ON for 2 hrs, for a long time M0 user, in general it (almost likely) shares same sound sig, the warm sound. Might be too early to judge will leave it burn for a while.
Awesome! Please take pics of the back.

Nov 1, 2020 at 9:39 PM Post #167 of 872
Awesome! Please take pics of the back.

Here you go..

P_20201102_103731_1_BOK_1.jpg

Nov 1, 2020 at 11:57 PM Post #168 of 872
Nov 2, 2020 at 1:16 AM Post #169 of 872
my tracking has been stuck for 9 days in china. no movement. Hiby was much quicker with my R5. This is worrisome.

Nov 2, 2020 at 7:25 AM Post #171 of 872
I've never had something shipped with 4px but just Google it, this is par for the course. I'm in the same boat.
I've never had something shipped with 4px but just Google it, this is par for the course. I'm in the same boat.

Yes I've had items shipped with 4px before and they took forever to get to me. And that was before the woo flu. Definitely my least favorite carrier method. Although the tracking even on dhl can get screwed and not logged properly.

Nov 2, 2020 at 7:47 AM Post #172 of 872
Yes I've had items shipped with 4px before and they took forever to get to me. And that was before the woo flu. Definitely my least favorite carrier method. Although the tracking even on dhl can get screwed and not logged properly.

i got a 4px shipping, too. i sent a mail to their support. No response up until now...

Nov 2, 2020 at 7:56 AM Post #173 of 872
i got a 4px shipping, too. i sent a mail to their support. No response up until now...

I got a drone sent from China with 4px and it sat in California for a week, and then took another week. And that was after 2 weeks to get to California. So it was a month.

The other time it took like 45 days, which is the longest I've waited for anything. That's why I hesitated buying it off of hibys site. It said 20 to 60 days with free shipping. Thats because of 4px.

I know hiby uses dhl or FedEx for shipping to distributors, so musicteck will have them pretty fast. - this week. And I get stuff from musicteck in a couple of days.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2020 at 8:09 AM Post #174 of 872
I got a drone sent from China with 4px and it sat in California for a week, and then took another week. And that was after 2 weeks to get to California. So it was a month.

The other time it took like 45 days, which is the longest I've waited for anything. That's why I hesitated buying it off of hibys site. It said 20 to 60 days with free shipping. Thats because of 4px.

I know hiby uses dhl or FedEx for shipping to distributors, so musicteck will have them pretty fast. - this week. And I get stuff from musicteck in a couple of days.

Yeah, if I would have realized I definitely would have just bought it from Musicteck.

Nov 2, 2020 at 1:26 PM Post #176 of 872

Now i know what to expect.
My worst shipment was from aliex. 89 days!
just a day before i can ask for a refund.
I never ordered since then.
should there be anything of great interest for me in any of their stores, i'd use dhl, i'll just suck it up on the very costly shipping...

Nov 2, 2020 at 2:24 PM Post #177 of 872
Now i know what to expect.
My worst shipment was from aliex. 89 days!
just a day before i can ask for a refund.
I never ordered since then.
should there be anything of great interest for me in any of their stores, i'd use dhl, i'll just suck it up on the very costly shipping...

heh. still waiting for etymotic cables ordered in early March. :)

Nov 2, 2020 at 2:28 PM Post #178 of 872
Does the R2 support USB OTG for a DAC like Lotoo S1?

Nov 2, 2020 at 2:59 PM Post #180 of 872
Thanks for your reply. I thought I done goofed and bought the R2 as a USB transport even though it does not support UAPP. Phew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back