1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

HiBy Link feature for Shanling M1 & M2s & M3s - Wireless control for your DAP

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Shanling, Jun 14, 2017.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9
Next

Last
  1. cattlethief

oops sorry missed the guide, all good now, magic!!!

2. LTripleE
    I don't know where else to report this so I will just do it here. There is a bug in the App (iOS ver. beta 6133) where when I connect to the M1 player and access my files (via the folder option because I have too many songs), I only get access to a small subset. The small subset I have access to work as expected. There is a folder option that I click then cycle thru and select my songs. This works for only a fraction of my directories. Is there a limited amount of directories that the App will process? The App correctly recognizes the directories but doesn't allow me to access them.

In short, I have access to some directories through the M1 folder option. The folders that I can access have the correct folder icon. The ones I cannot access have an icon that looks like what the songs look like. I guess a picture would says a thousand words but suffice it to say its a rigmarole to sort that out now.

Happy bug squashing and I look forward to this getting sorted b/c as it stands I can only use the App to access a tiny subset of my folders making the App pretty much useless.

Cheers!

3. Bassie65
    My iPhone 6 with iOS11.1.2 will find the Shanling M1, it will even connect via Bluetooth but only for a second or two.

4. Bassie65

DBaldock9 likes this.
  5. Bassie65
    vinknight likes this.
  6. newtophones07
    How do you activate the volume control slider , when controlling the DAP through the Hiby Music app?

7. Yethal
    with physical volume buttons of the controlling device

newtophones07 likes this.
  8. newtophones07
    Lol, I meant is it possible to bring the volume slider up directly in the hiby music app, that would then send a signal to the device to increase/decrease the volume

9. Yethal
    That's what I meant. when HibyLink connection is established the volume buttons on your phone control the player's volume.

newtophones07 likes this.
  10. newtophones07
    SWEEEET. Never realized that. Appreciate the help:L3000::L3000::L3000:

11. whoking
    Has there been any progress on OTG access with the HiBy software?

12. TheUnknow
    Any news on playlist editing option ?

Because it's really annoying as it is right now , even painful , with the Shanling M2S itself or HibyMusic .

I create a playlist with alphabetically ordered songs like :

A
    B
    C
    F
    K

If i add a song like "J " , to look like that :

A
    B
    C
    F
    J
    K

I have to delete and remake the whole damn playlist just because of a damn missing function that even my old Nokia N900 from 2009 have .

I mean , c'mon , is it that hard to implement ?

With Hiby app , you can only name playlists and add songs to them with the touch screen ...

I think my Shanling will be my only and last DAP .
    I will go for a SmartDAP next time , because spending 200 € for a device that has no basic function that any 80 € smartphone have , it's a shame , i really don't care if it decodes 60 trillions bits / 2000 khz Lossless format.

13. Shanling
    Didn't heard anything about it yet.

Doesn't seem HiBy will be adding this specific sorting tool for playlists.

Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://en.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com
    TheUnknow likes this.
  14. TheUnknow
    Ok , thanks for the clarification .

I will go for a smartphone with DAP capabilities next time.

15. liquidrats
    There was a latest update on hibylink on Android that broke the notification shade option to change songs, it's not showing anymore and have to go to the app to change the song directly.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9
Next

Last