hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central
Nov 25, 2014 at 11:54 AM Post #227 of 713
ZOMG just saw interstellar. That was freaking amazing. dem organ in the soundtrack. Ummmrgh. Too top notch.

Now to see if the OST is butchered beyond belief with stupid DR.

Loved it!
I think the soundtrack use was too similar to Nolan's past movies, but I loved those as well so...

Nov 25, 2014 at 2:44 PM Post #228 of 713

Loved it!
I think the soundtrack use was too similar to Nolan's past movies, but I loved those as well so...

I thought the special effects, the script, and the music were very similar to Inception. But that Interstellar was the better of the two movies. (Well, except Inception had Ellen Page who I find easy on the eyes.)

Nov 25, 2014 at 4:28 PM Post #230 of 713

Also I find Anne Hathaway more attractive than Ellen Page.

That's a toss up. I wouldn't tell either of them to go away.
redface.gif

Sorry to devolve the thread, BTW.

EDIT: Also, I like Anne Hathaway better with long hair. I'm not opposed to anybody having any length hair they want; it's just that I think long hair fits her face better.

Nov 25, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #231 of 713

Who by the way isn't interested in boys. I'm wondering if her scope of roles is more limited now after she had revealed her sexual orientation?

I don't see why that should be the case. She's an actor. It hasn't affected someone like Zach Quinto for instance. Anne looks great, but I'm a sucker for pixie cuts so what the hell do I know

Nov 25, 2014 at 4:57 PM Post #232 of 713
There have been a release of chocolates in Russia dedicated to Putin.

This one's called Kind:

This is called Gentle:

This is called Bitter ( for enemies of mother Russia?)

Nov 25, 2014 at 10:30 PM Post #233 of 713
There have been a release of chocolates in Russia dedicated to Putin.

This one's called Kind:

This is called Gentle:

This is called Bitter ( for enemies of mother Russia?)

Damn. I want some of those. Kind of missing the more common milk chocolate though, not that I can remember what's it called now anymore.... Actually, any milk chocolate that's not made in Thailand or Indonesia for that matter. They taste like curdled dust with bad chocolate flavouring.

That's a toss up. I wouldn't tell either of them to go away. :xf_eek:

Sorry to devolve the thread, BTW.

EDIT: Also, I like Anne Hathaway better with long hair. I'm not opposed to anybody having any length hair they want; it's just that I think long hair fits her face better.

Ooh so that's what she's called. Somehow her name escaped me for the whole movie.

Nov 26, 2014 at 5:55 AM Post #234 of 713
Damn. I want some of those. Kind of missing the more common milk chocolate though, not that I can remember what's it called now anymore.... Actually, any milk chocolate that's not made in Thailand or Indonesia for that matter. They taste like curdled dust with bad chocolate flavouring.

My favorite used to be Cadbury Fruit&Nut ( and also other series from Cadbury like porous white chocolate Wispa) made in Russia. But for some unknown reasons it disappeared from retail stores several years ago.

Nov 26, 2014 at 11:46 AM Post #236 of 713

My favorite used to be Cadbury Fruit&Nut ( and also other series from Cadbury like porous white chocolate Wispa) made in Russia. But for some unknown reasons it disappeared from retail stores several years ago.

My two standby favorites are Cadbury Fruit and Nut, and Cadbury Royal Dark. I've never had it from Russia though. Cadbury is generally made regionally instead of exported, so the ones in the US are made here.

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:56 PM Post #237 of 713
I remembered what it's called: alpen gold. Mmm, good times.

Today after I read your post about Alpen Gold I decided to alleviate your nostalgia and bought myself an Alpen Gold with salty peas and cracker. It's the first time that I try such a variant. Unfortunately the pieces of salty peas and cracker are much smaller than I anticipated but not bad overall.

Nov 26, 2014 at 10:42 PM Post #238 of 713
Enough chocolate talk, I'm getting fat from just looking at the pics. Time to break it up with a funky moment. @Idsynchrono_21, @jgray91, @mutabor, try not to get carried away. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we don't want to read posts of you party animals breaking your necks while trying to dance to this tune on your computer desks. I feel old watching this video. I haven't seen a real shoe shine station in my city since I was a preteen. I remember seeing shoe shine chairs like those in the video at the local downtown Eatons when i was a kid. While waiting for my mom to pay for her purchases I'd sometimes sit in one of the side chairs reserved for customers waiting to get a shine and I'd entertain myself watching some of the suits getting a shine. I'm starting to show my age ain't I?

_21

Nov 26, 2014 at 11:26 PM Post #239 of 713
Today after I read your post about Alpen Gold I decided to alleviate your nostalgia and bought myself an Alpen Gold with salty peas and cracker. It's the first time that I try such a variant. Unfortunately the pieces of salty peas and cracker are much smaller than I anticipated but not bad overall.

(ノಥДಥ)ノ︵┻━┻

Never seen that one before, back then.

Nov 26, 2014 at 11:28 PM Post #240 of 713
Enough chocolate talk, I'm getting fat from just looking at the pics. Time to break it up with a funky moment. @Idsynchrono_21, @jgray91, @mutabor, try not to get carried away. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we don't want to read posts of you party animals breaking your necks while trying to dance to this tune on your computer desks. I feel old watching this video. I haven't seen a real shoe shine station in my city since I was a preteen. I remember seeing shoe shine chairs like those in the video at the local downtown Eatons when i was a kid. While waiting for my mom to pay for her purchases I'd sometimes sit in one of the side chairs reserved for customers waiting to get a shine and I'd entertain myself watching some of the suits getting a shine. I'm starting to show my age ain't I?

_21

FWIW, we still have shoe shine stations here in the capital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back