hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central
Nov 29, 2014 at 2:06 PM Post #243 of 713
Playstation store is having a Black Friday sale. I bought:

- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
- LOTR: Shadow of Mordor
- South Park The Stick of Truth
- Geometry Wars 3

So, it appears I'll have plenty of video games to play in December.
tongue.gif

Dec 3, 2014 at 11:21 AM Post #247 of 713
Headphone guru has a review article up concerning the mofi. Everyone from audio360 to guru to part time audiophile who have heard it say it's a pretty good sounding headphone.

Dec 3, 2014 at 11:50 AM Post #248 of 713
  My new toy finally came in today. Yeah for black Friday

Way cool. I've been pondering 598's ever since I first heard them a couple of years ago. But since I use closed headphones at work and have orthos at home, I don't know what my use case would be.

They are very reasonably priced, but not cheap enough for a "just because" pair. Well, maybe anyway...

Dec 4, 2014 at 3:38 AM Post #250 of 713
Headphone guru has a review article up concerning the mofi. Everyone from audio360 to guru to part time audiophile who have heard it say it's a pretty good sounding headphone.

Yeah the first review I read is from headphone guru. Obviously then I went to that other forum, and saw Tyll doesn't like it. But to be fair, his reviews matches 50% of the time. Reddit gets almost no mention of it too. IIRC.

The worst gif on the planet

I gasped IRL. That's so evil and stupid.. :p

Dec 5, 2014 at 12:59 AM Post #251 of 713
  Playstation store is having a Black Friday sale. I bought:

- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
- LOTR: Shadow of Mordor
- South Park The Stick of Truth
- Geometry Wars 3

So, it appears I'll have plenty of video games to play in December.
tongue.gif

Stick of Truth is so damned good. SP has been on a roll ever since that three parter that lead up to SoT. The current running season is one of the best in ages, and the game literally taps into 15 odd years of in jokes. If you're a SP fan you'll likely love it even if the gameplay is sort of watered down Paper Mario (it's still fun in its own right, just absurdly easy)

That aside, I just put in an order for an Ocharaku Donguri. The only info I could find on it was a small blurb that MF made on another forum about it sounding "more natural" than the Flat-4 or something. Gosh how I wish she'd drop some impressions... LOL Anywho, I've been really lookin forward to revisiting Ocha and dynamic drivers in general, especially since the last three or four phones I've had have been BA based. 

Dec 5, 2014 at 12:49 PM Post #254 of 713

Stick of Truth is so damned good. SP has been on a roll ever since that three parter that lead up to SoT. The current running season is one of the best in ages, and the game literally taps into 15 odd years of in jokes. If you're a SP fan you'll likely love it even if the gameplay is sort of watered down Paper Mario (it's still fun in its own right, just absurdly easy)

That aside, I just put in an order for an Ocharaku Donguri. The only info I could find on it was a small blurb that MF made on another forum about it sounding "more natural" than the Flat-4 or something. Gosh how I wish she'd drop some impressions... LOL Anywho, I've been really lookin forward to revisiting Ocha and dynamic drivers in general, especially since the last three or four phones I've had have been BA based. 

I've seen, and loved, the first 7 seasons of South Park, up to the episodes with Kennnnyyy. I mostly quit watching after that; I thought season 8 was getting weak, and was just making cheap attempts at being offensive. Also, I haven't had TV reception since 2008. I realize I could make the effort to watch them on the internet, but haven't.

I might start Stick of Truth this weekend. I got sidetracked playing Diablo III. That's actually a fun game. A little mindless, with loot as motivation, but fun nonetheless.

Dec 5, 2014 at 1:26 PM Post #255 of 713

I'm eyeing them too. Wild guess, you ordered them from price Japan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back