Quote:

Originally Posted by Covenant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't actually own a multimeter
tongue.gif

How do you live with yourself?

Sep 3, 2009 at 4:44 AM Post #108 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by bass_nut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
got my HF-2 unit#261 last week. brown box opened (and resealed) by Philippine Customs while Grado box remained sealed

34iqopj.jpg

2m5e9gl.jpg

1492xqd.jpg

30iukiw.jpg

20j2xkk.jpg

qx7vy9.jpg

it is now part of my Grado/Alessandro family
2jbmwb4.jpg

straight out of the box SQ quite impressive through Little Dot mk ll amp (set on gain 7, Mullard ef91/ef92 driver tubes, 6N6P amp tubes)... my friend and i feel HF-2 perform like a hybrid between MS2i and MSPro

tons of thanks sir Todd and sir John
beerchug.gif

whoah.....@bass_nut nice shots of F1 can.....
tongue_smile.gif

Sep 3, 2009 at 4:40 PM Post #110 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by EmptyTalk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@ bass_nut:

this is off topic (sorry), but what is that white clip on the Grado cord, does it work well to keep the cords and cups untangled, and where did you get it?

Thanks.

hi sir EmptyTalk,

i use cable ties to lessen undue/inadvertent stress on the Y junction ... fits perfectly on much thicker cables of sr325iS and HF-2 F1... i bought these at Digital Walker, 3/F VirraMall GreenHills, Metro-Manila at less than P400.00 each
cool.gif

cheers !!!

tan2ad.jpg

Sep 8, 2009 at 10:11 PM Post #116 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by becomethemould /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'm #6061, i may be in the group that has the part shortage as i haven't received an email yet
frown.gif

got my shipping email today! should be shipped out later this week.

does anyone have experience with how long it takes to ship to australia? i'll be leaving to singapore on sept 22 so it only leaves around 1 week for the headphones to reach.. would it be safer to ship to singapore instead? i want the hf2s with me!

Sep 8, 2009 at 10:33 PM Post #117 of 166
Just received an email from the TTVJ shipping manager. Can't wait! Whoo Hoo!
biggrin.gif

HF-2 Order#6140
Sent: Tue 9/08/09 2:31 PM

The HF-2s should be arriving later this week. In an effort to get them out to you as soon as possible we charged your credit card today. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you and have a great day!

TTVJ Shipping Manager

Users who are viewing this thread

Back