hey you freaks!
Oct 19, 2002 at 8:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

Audio-Me

Headphoneus Supremus
Well, finished with the *(word edited, refer to arrow › ) 9 and a half weeks of the so called "basic training" that the US Navy puts you through, and am now riding along the shores of Pensacola, FL. My advanced training hasn't begun yet, but should shortly. It's cool here, except for stupid **** I do not feel like disclosing ›due to fear that the CO might get a phone call some day and suddenly send out an order to haul my ass over to his office.
biggrin.gif

I may check every once in a while... Keep on having fun yall. Oh and feel free to post about Ultrasone HFI-650 if you own a pair, kelly has gotten me interested, might buy some myself.

Oct 19, 2002 at 8:54 PM Post #2 of 32
A&M!!! Wow, a pleasant surprise to see you post. Hope things are going good over there!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 19, 2002 at 9:08 PM Post #3 of 32
What the--? Can't be. Just can't.
I know you're missing your ETA42 right about...now.

Be finished soon so Kelly has someone other than Mark to argue with!

All the best from your old IRC chums,
NGF

Oct 19, 2002 at 9:11 PM Post #4 of 32
Ah yes, Audio&Me, thanks for the post which triggered my own memories of Army basic training. Of course it was rougher than anything the Navy puts it's people through...

Seriously, though, I hope all goes well in your advanced training, and beyond. You can certainly be proud of what you are doing.

Oct 19, 2002 at 9:55 PM Post #6 of 32
WUT UP MANG!

Hope all is well down there and their supplying a constant amount of booze for you
wink.gif

I got another no doubt show recently, drop me a line if interested in obtaining a copy.

Keep in touch Sun!

smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 19, 2002 at 11:26 PM Post #7 of 32
Good for you man,you do us proud
biggrin.gif

So how much time before the advanced training ?

They gave me about six hours before packing my ass on a bus from Ft. Jackson, SC to Ft.Polk , LA .

18 FREAKIN HOUR TRIP ! 6 BUSSES FULL !

Ever see about 200 guys pissin' on the side of the highway in a perfect line ?

And how you think the workers at the McDonalds felt when we came rolling off at the same time
eek.gif

We won't talk about HoJos for breakfast
very_evil_smiley.gif

All the best of luck !

Oct 19, 2002 at 11:59 PM Post #8 of 32
Sun

Good to see that you're back, even if it may be a short visit. First, thank you for what you are doing. You have my admiration and respect.

Second, don't know if you saw it but Tuberoller started a thread a while back when you first reported to basic. What I posted, I meant. You need something, let me know via PM and I'll get it to you.

Take care of yourself.

http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/showt...ght=Tuberoller

Oct 20, 2002 at 12:40 AM Post #10 of 32
Hey Audio&Me, it's great to hear you're doing well. You're the greatest for what you're doing. And it's appreciated by all. Take care of yourself and check in when you can.

smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 20, 2002 at 2:08 AM Post #12 of 32
NAVY- Never Again Volunteer Yourself (Learned that in boot down in San Diego)
Audio, please drop in when ever you can. We'll be here! I hope advanced goes good for ya!

Oct 20, 2002 at 2:27 AM Post #13 of 32
what's up Brother,

you are one of US now and I'm proud of you.It's good to hear from you and I will write soon.I know all that BASIC stuff seems trivial and stupid but it does serve a purpose,one that may(hopefully) never become obvious but is nontheless crucial.You did good no matter what you may be thinking at this piont.Advanced is always more involving than Basic but still can seem boring and stupid at times.I know your pain.

Be good and thanks,

Fred

Oct 20, 2002 at 4:14 AM Post #14 of 32
Long time no see A&M! Hope you're having a good time up there
wink.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back