hey you freaks!
Oct 20, 2002 at 1:20 PM Post #16 of 32
Take Care Audio&Me !!!

As a 2 American kids father, I'm proud of you !!!

fd4918bf.gif

Peace

Ari

Oct 20, 2002 at 3:21 PM Post #18 of 32
In A&M's absense, I have taken the throne as most annoying Head-Fi'er. For those of you who are new here, A&M is the once and future king.
smily_headphones1.gif

I hope we'll see you on the board for the next six weeks and then again whenever you land somewhere. You've been missed.

Oct 20, 2002 at 3:42 PM Post #19 of 32
You're a strong contender but I don't think you quite make the rank--there's still one (semi-active) member that sees eye to eye with A&M--

think of a happy face that is just asking to be slapped silly
biggrin.gif
twak.gif
icon16.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Oct 20, 2002 at 5:20 PM Post #21 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by Joe Bloggs
think of a happy face that is just asking to be slapped silly
biggrin.gif
twak.gif
icon16.gif

Yup, Joe...I think you've got something there...
fish1.gif

wink.gif

Oct 20, 2002 at 7:08 PM Post #23 of 32
bottle of jack.
glass of chevas regal.
bass on tap.

george, you have no idea. heh

JMT - thanks for the heads up. I posted on there just now.

Vert, if I get stationed in Hawaii, I'm gonna be over at your place first day I get liberty, so you better have kegs and stuff ready.
wink.gif
Oh and tell me where all the pretty women usually hang out at.
tongue.gif

nate! god damn do I miss my eta42, can't wait for it to be back in my hands. Thing is though, I need a quality mini-rca interconnect (yeah, still stuck with ****ty source, and no I'm not having my precious senns shipped down here), I sold the Bolder, if anybody would like to donate, please PM.
evil_smiley.gif

rick42, haha, thanks for the mental image dude, I can totally see it, rofl... That must have sucked.

hirsch - three words, laugh out loud.
biggrin.gif

ahhhhh, kelly, as pesky as ever, you damn fool, I was never anywhere near the throne, you and joe were sitting on each others laps on that one pal. rock on.

Oct 20, 2002 at 7:15 PM Post #24 of 32
I remember when I was in basic training in Great Lakes, Illinois, in 1968. I did not really want to join the Navy (like my career Navy Dad), but wanted the Air Force. But the Air Force was "full" (draft days of Vietnam). So into the Navy.

I remember fondly sitting on the john in the barracks, and thinking "whenever I take a dump I will remember boot camp".

Turned out to be true. Sometimes, while pinching a log, I do remember that fond memory of boot camp........

tongue.gif

Oct 20, 2002 at 8:58 PM Post #25 of 32
Hey Sun! Great to see you stopping in to chat with your lowly civvy buddies. Let me know if you're going to be going home to Maine some summer, the Boston crowd will definitely be sure to have a meet so you and I can make it too. Take it easy with the advanced and don't cut your hair any shorter than it already was!

Oct 20, 2002 at 9:15 PM Post #26 of 32
who the hell is audio&me?!?

nice to see you back man
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 21, 2002 at 5:31 AM Post #27 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by fredpb
Turned out to be true. Sometimes, while pinching a log, I do remember that fond memory of boot camp........

My life is so uneventful that all I remember is the toys section of the early 80s Sears catalog.

Hope this wasn't considered thread-crapping.

Oct 22, 2002 at 3:26 PM Post #29 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by Audio&Me

ahhhhh, kelly, as pesky as ever, you damn fool, I was never anywhere near the throne, you and joe were sitting on each others laps on that one pal. rock on.

Lol A&M, whatever you say dude
wink.gif
It depends on your perspective
biggrin.gif

How long is this break that you're taking? (i.e. how long before you disappear into advanced training :p )

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Oct 23, 2002 at 2:32 AM Post #30 of 32
Wow, you made it through basic? Just goes to show that anything is possible... I mean, great job man I knew you could do it! Uh, and joe is quite obviously the most annoying head-fier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back