Hey Guys! Look at this cool new Sonic the Hedgehog Movie
Oct 9, 2009 at 10:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

Hifihedgehog

500+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone! What do you think of this new Sonic movie?

2r3e3nr.jpg

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

(Movie's official site>link)

From the site says, it's based off the old Sonic Saturday Morning TV show with an incorporation of the Sonic franchise's main series. From what I've read, this movie is part 1 of 3 movie saga, with this first "episode" dealing t Sonic 1 thru Sonic 3.

Anyway, it looks awesome to me! What do you guys think?

Oct 10, 2009 at 12:03 AM Post #3 of 33
Phffffbbtt.

Oct 10, 2009 at 7:49 AM Post #5 of 33
Looks well made, graphics and like. But that is about it...
Far from my kind of movie.

Oct 14, 2009 at 3:08 AM Post #6 of 33
That stuff is either false or half-truths! Please don't post stuff from there, anyway--that's against forum rules. I could go into a long explanation, but basically it's written by a bunch of losers who are jealous of the project--and probably the same ones who keep sending threats to Kuta (director, creator) and his family. Just this weekend, one of those idiots tried to rape his sister--no joke. It makes me very sad to have to share that with you, but since someone brought up Encyclopedia Dramatica (a drama-based, unreputable site for immature teenagers), I had to.

Oct 14, 2009 at 5:22 AM Post #8 of 33
Actually, it was completely handdrawn with a wacom... if you want to see some crappy animation by Sonic fans, look no further (you'll get a few chuckles, though!):
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

If the beginning of the Sonic Fan Film trailer turned you off (the landscape does look a little flat but still well detailed), don't judge it just by that. The trailer looks really good to me, especially the character models, lighting, and attention to detail. I really like the explosion--superb color and natural physics to boot. The fight between Sonic and Metal Sonic looks awesome, too. If want to see the some of the sketched animation, look here:

Anyway, the Sonic Fan Film trailer sure beats the pants off Nickelodeon, especially when this was all done by just ONE animator! (This is one reason why the director is thinking of pitching it to Hollywood, and things look good is all I can say at the moment!)

Oct 16, 2009 at 12:08 AM Post #11 of 33
Sonic...guess what... No one cares about a sonic the hedgehog movie, so just let this thread die please (begs on his knees)

Oct 16, 2009 at 1:02 AM Post #13 of 33
The day I give even the slightest consideration to entering a chat room dedicated to a bad animated film based on a video game is the day I take a long walk off a short pier.

Oct 16, 2009 at 1:04 AM Post #14 of 33
Very true, you are free to, but be warned you open yourself up to intense ridicule at the hands of people on the internet.

Edit: I totally went to the chat room, but my immature curiosity is not enough to overcome by immense aversion to "registering". Talk about a watch list you do not want to be on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back