Help with my next IEM
Feb 5, 2023 at 3:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

nublet554

New Head-Fier
Hello all,

Was looking for some recommendations for my next iem in my audio journey, and would love some recommendations.

I currently have two IEM being the EE Legend X and the Jomo Audio Trinity Brass (and a custim noble audio kaiser I don't use due to all BA). I like them both, I'm a ass lover so I really do require a good DD with a nice weighting to bass, but want an IEM that doesn't sacrifice technical and mids.

Out of the two IEM I own I prefer the Jomo, I think the mids of more pronounced (less dark) with still a great bass slam.

I would prefer a universal (but could be convinced on a custome) and my price range is up to 5k USD.

Would really appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks all!

Feb 16, 2023 at 12:16 PM Post #2 of 2
Hello all,

Was looking for some recommendations for my next iem in my audio journey, and would love some recommendations.

I currently have two IEM being the EE Legend X and the Jomo Audio Trinity Brass (and a custim noble audio kaiser I don't use due to all BA). I like them both, I'm a ass lover so I really do require a good DD with a nice weighting to bass, but want an IEM that doesn't sacrifice technical and mids.

Out of the two IEM I own I prefer the Jomo, I think the mids of more pronounced (less dark) with still a great bass slam.

I would prefer a universal (but could be convinced on a custome) and my price range is up to 5k USD.

Would really appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks all!
I have the 64Audio A12t. I think they reach pretty low. It's a tight bass though. Doesn't linger around. The rest of the spectrum is unfatiguing, musical, detailed.....I like them alot. As far as custom vs universal I definitely prefer custom. Not the best option though if you like sampling different iem's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back