1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Help with MOD AKG K272HD.

1. iCupboard
    Dear DIY'ers! 
    I have an AKG K272HD, and the cableing is quite weak right now. It broke, when I pulled it with force (accidentally) out of my laptop, and it broke. I stumbled over the cable, and it bended.

I am asking for someone that is willing to make my AKG's have a detachable cable. So that I can use other cables quite easily. This would be very helpful. If you want to name a price, you can just PM me. :) 

I live near Groningen, Holland, but if you want, (because you don't live near that), I can send it to you, too. 

Thanks in advance! 

[​IMG]

PS: I have the same topic in a wrong category. I will delete that thread when I posted this one. 

2. iCupboard
    Anyone? :frowning2: I hope someone is willing to help me! :D

3. WiR3D
    Well i am going to mod my K242hd, I contacted AKG, and they told me i would be able to get the parts from a K240 MKII studio (since it has a detachable cable) from my local distributor. I haven't yet enquired any further, but I assume it will be pricey.

That and I wanna put my D2k pads on the K242HD, and try replace the horrible plastic headband with something more sturdy, contemplating stainless steel.

If you did a little more research maybe more people would respond.