Help with Meelec M6's
Jan 22, 2011 at 5:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Dzhozef

New Head-Fier
Hi, all. I have a pair of Meelectronics M6P IEMs and I have experimented with all of the different sizes of tips and have tried all sorts of insertion angles and depths yet I can't seem to find a good seal. Is there anything I can do or should I sell them?
Also I have noticed that the right IEM has driver crinkle whereas the left doesn't. (even when tried in the other ear) Is this normal?

Jan 22, 2011 at 6:26 PM Post #2 of 5

Quote:
Hi, all. I have a pair of Meelectronics M6P IEMs and I have experimented with all of the different sizes of tips and have tried all sorts of insertion angles and depths yet I can't seem to find a good seal. Is there anything I can do or should I sell them?
Also I have noticed that the right IEM has driver crinkle whereas the left doesn't. (even when tried in the other ear) Is this normal?

I had the same issue with mine. I returned them and bought the M9's and have been really happy ever since.

Jan 22, 2011 at 6:45 PM Post #3 of 5
My sister has a pair of M9s and I love them, so I guess it's not worth messing with the M6's anymore. I'll probably give 'em away once I get a different set. however instead of buying M9's I might just save up and go and get a pair of UE Triples. they're about ~$200 on ebay.

Jan 23, 2011 at 12:45 AM Post #4 of 5
Jan 23, 2011 at 2:21 PM Post #5 of 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back