help with dap and iem

which DAP recommend me according to my needs (good audio and adjusted budget) according to their exp

• Fiio m3k

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shanling m0

• Fiio m5

• Hidizs ap80

• Fiio m6

• Total voters
Dec 5, 2019 at 6:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

joxclan

New Head-Fier
hello community, I'm new to all this, I know the basics and I've had headphones like the kz es4 and kz zsn now I decided to buy the kz zsx terminator that arrive in a few days and I'm looking for a DAP to listen to my music in better quality I have a fairly short budget I've been seeing different reviews of which almost everyone agrees that these are the best DAP entry-level:

-Fiio m3k
-shanling m0
-fiio m5
-fiio m6
-hidizs ap80

I'm looking for a DAP that listens very well (the best experience I've had with audio was a galaxy s10+ ) and that is easy to find the songs, being this last one so I have not bought any of the devices mentioned above but I would lengthen a lot in my budget buying the fiio m6, you who are wise in this that recommend me, those who have experience with the DAP that mentions that such is looking for the songs (I have a collection of 1300+ in flac format).

thank you in advance and excuse my english (it's not my native language)

summary: I am looking for an economic DAP and that it is easy to look for the songs

Dec 6, 2019 at 8:31 AM Post #2 of 3
I'd put the HiBy R3 Pro on that list as well.
USD 200, small, nice user interface, good battery life and power, good SQ and lots of EQ options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back