Help with ATH-m50
Oct 11, 2010 at 4:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

trifled

New Head-Fier
Hi I just got my ATH-m50 and I'm a new to the high-end headphones and was wondering best ways to take care of headphones and how to break it in. Any suggestions would help.

Also it sounds like my left year isn't producing as much noise. Is that a problem?

Oct 11, 2010 at 6:52 AM Post #4 of 5

There are other possible solutions, but burn-in needs to be done and "may" correct the problem. Check the balance setting on your equalizer. Check your hearing by putting the headphones on backwards to see if the same side of the headphones still sounds lower. Change your music selection to eliminate it from being the culprit. Change what you're plugging your M50 into. It is possible the headphones are the cause - even after all of this, but you won't know until you try.  

Quote:
Would the burn-in help with the left ear sounding low?

Oct 11, 2010 at 5:35 PM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
There are other possible solutions, but burn-in needs to be done and "may" correct the problem. Check the balance setting on your equalizer. Check your hearing by putting the headphones on backwards to see if the same side of the headphones still sounds lower. Change your music selection to eliminate it from being the culprit. Change what you're plugging your M50 into. It is possible the headphones are the cause - even after all of this, but you won't know until you try.  

Thank you kind sir. You have illuminated me with much knowledge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back