Help us name the new Empire Ears case!

What should we name our new Round Anodized Aluminum case?

• Eclipse

Votes: 49 53.8%
  • Halo

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Meridian

Votes: 13 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 2, 2019 at 1:20 PM Post #76 of 101
Empire Ears Rome.

Jul 2, 2019 at 1:57 PM Post #77 of 101
We literally had a fight in the office over whether or not to include "Casey McCaseFace" as an option on the poll. I wish I was kidding.

Effective July 1st 2019, all new orders will be issued the new case and packaging while the Aegis case we use now will be discontinued once we are out of our current stock! No price increase necessary :wink:

Most excellent news!

What will be it's price btw?

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2019 at 2:22 PM Post #78 of 101
Zeus -> Aegis
Phantom -> Skull Cave

Jul 2, 2019 at 3:23 PM Post #79 of 101
Hello Everyone!

It is not often we get to involve the community with the creative side of our company.
Since we have a new case, we need to come up with a new name. If you don't mind, give us a hand and take the time to vote in this poll!

- OR -

Submit your own idea! If we like it enough we may ignore the poll entirely, and hey, if we pick your idea we will send you a case, on us.

I didn't see:

EE Arsenal
EE Acropolis
EE Lockup
EE Bastille
EE Oubliette

I'd vote for Garrison or Arsenal. The three options in the poll don't have anything to do with storage or protection which is the purpose of the case.

Jul 2, 2019 at 4:00 PM Post #80 of 101
Well, barring any copyright issues, "Usul" or the strength at the base of the pillar. The round, defined shape makes me think of pillar bases. *shrug*

Jul 2, 2019 at 5:11 PM Post #82 of 101
The Audie (origin means wealth protector or noble strength)

Jul 2, 2019 at 9:34 PM Post #85 of 101
Seeing as Empire has gone with a some of the Greek names in the past and this is designed to protect your gear. How about "aspis" or "Hoplon" ? these were shields used by Greek warriors of the period. Amphora which was the classic Greek vessel would also be an option.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2019 at 9:44 PM Post #86 of 101
Empire ears Chalice

A vessel worthy of carrying the finest in personal audio.

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:20 PM Post #87 of 101
EE Eclipse for the iem and EE Corona for the case (because during an eclipse a crown of glowing light shines around the moon. This light comes from the sun's outermost region, its corona.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back