Help us name the new Empire Ears case!

What should we name our new Round Anodized Aluminum case?

• Eclipse

Votes: 49 53.8%
  • Halo

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Meridian

Votes: 13 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 6, 2019 at 5:52 PM Post #94 of 101
Didn't look, did someone already come up with "Puck It"?

Jul 8, 2019 at 9:03 AM Post #96 of 101
Anyone know what won yet? Can see Eclipse was the most popular in the poll, but just wondering if Casey McCaseface or something else caught the eye of the judges at the last minute! :wink:

Jul 10, 2019 at 1:27 PM Post #97 of 101
Aaaand I am excited to share that we have come to a decision... drumroll please....
tenor.gif

The aluminum case will be known as the PANDORA CASE!
I voted, but I allow myself giving 3 suggestions:

- EE Pandora
- EE Ikar
- EE Tresor

@F700 , keep an eye out for a PM from me. We're gonna post you one of these bad boys on the house since you were the first to suggest it. NICELY DONE!
Thanks all for participating and for those of your interested in getting one of your own, they will be listed on our accessories tab for purchase very shortly.

Jul 10, 2019 at 3:04 PM Post #98 of 101
Aaaand I am excited to share that we have come to a decision... drumroll please....
tenor.gif

The aluminum case will be known as the PANDORA CASE!

@F700 , keep an eye out for a PM from me. We're gonna post you one of these bad boys on the house since you were the first to suggest it. NICELY DONE!
Thanks all for participating and for those of your interested in getting one of your own, they will be listed on our accessories tab for purchase very shortly.
Hey Devon, what a good surprise and a good way the end the day (it's evening here in Switzerland). I am pleased you like my suggestion and that you retained it for the case. It was a lot of fun to participate! Thanks a lot to the EE team.

I answer your PM in a few moments.

Best,
Julian

Jul 16, 2019 at 7:05 PM Post #99 of 101
Last edited:
Jul 27, 2019 at 7:07 AM Post #100 of 101
Pandora case received ! It looks great and it's very solid :)
IMG_20190727_125503.jpg

Aug 11, 2019 at 4:41 PM Post #101 of 101
Doesn't Pandora's Box have negative connotations for whatever comes out of it?

"Pandora's box. In classical mythology, a box that Zeus gave to Pandora, the first woman, with strict instructions that she not open it. Pandora's curiosity soon got the better of her, and she opened the box. All the evils and miseries of the world flew out to afflict mankind."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back