Help! Monster Turbine Copper / Miles Davis for life in the real world?
Jun 8, 2011 at 5:06 PM Post #16 of 18

Quote:
Doubtful, They were purchased from Crutchfield, one of the recommended dealers listed on Monster's website:

oh, sorry, you're correct, those appear to be legitimate, I just found it odd that you received so few eartips

Jun 8, 2011 at 8:41 PM Post #18 of 18
Finally showed up (every time I pay extra for overnight shipping I end up waiting until the end of the day to get my stuff, but I'm leaving town tomorrow and I wanted to have my new toys).

So far I'm really pleased - I agree the controltalk bit is higher on the cord than I'd like it to be, particularly since it makes it impossible to cinch the slider up high enough to accomplish anything.  Not sure if that's a dealbreaker yet.  The sound quality is terrific, only listening on my iPhone 4 at this point, mostly 320k stuff, but they have just enough warmth on vocals for my liking with good crystalline highs, open stage, and bass that definitely is a bit emphasized but rock solid.  

Oh, and mine came with 3 bags of tips, as well as all the other expected goodies.  I'd bet the poster who got shorted on tips was sold an open box that someone returned after trying all of the other tips and not being happy with them - whoever processed the return may not have realized there are supposed to be so many bags of tips and assumed the set was unused and complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back