Help me!
Jul 19, 2012 at 1:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

andresgomes

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, this is my first time in this page so im new in all about the headphones and i think that the people in this page know a lot of headphones. Anyway, im buying my first headphones so i want your opinion.

All my friends have or want the beats solo or studio,and i must admit that initially i also want them, but reading this page change my mind. So, im going to buy the v moda m80, but all my friends say im crazy, and that im stupid.

So what do you think? that im rigth? or they are right?

Jul 19, 2012 at 2:05 PM Post #2 of 13
First welcome to head-fi, 

What kind of sound you like? music genres? where are you plugging them? 

Jul 19, 2012 at 2:10 PM Post #3 of 13
Quote:
Hey guys, this is my first time in this page so I'm new in all about the headphones and i think that the people in this page know a lot of headphones. Anyway, I'm buying my first headphones so i want your opinion.

All my friends have or want the beats solo or studio,and i must admit that initially I also want them, but reading this page change my mind. So, I'm going to buy the v moda m80, but all my friends say I'm crazy, and that I'm stupid.

So what do you think? that I'm right? or they are right?

I think you need smarter friends.

Jul 19, 2012 at 2:11 PM Post #4 of 13
Quote:
I think you need smarter friends.

lol
time to find new friends 
biggrin.gif

Jul 19, 2012 at 2:16 PM Post #5 of 13
Anyone who says beats are so great and wonderful are stupid.

Jul 19, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #8 of 13
Sounds like you can already think for yourself.  Maybe your friends should start listening to you. You might have better taste! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 21, 2012 at 6:55 AM Post #11 of 13
IMO metal and rock sound absolutely awful on anything beats - even some techno would probably sound bad on them. 
V moda's sounded a lot more natural and balanced to my ears.

Jul 21, 2012 at 7:33 AM Post #12 of 13
Jul 21, 2012 at 10:03 AM Post #13 of 13
Yeah your friends are sheep. mindless sheep.

Anyway, good on you for finding the V-moda, you can also criticize your friends on durability since they won't break. They are not bass heavy or anything. but balanced, I think it will suit you well, and the stylishness is a bonus, since I guess you are going for looks.

so the V-modas have better looks, better durability, and much much better sound. 

hope that makes it easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back