Help me to find the right in-ear headset
Aug 8, 2010 at 1:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jace112

New Head-Fier
Hi!

I'm really lost in the jungle of in-ear headsets. I read many reviews but still can't find the right model.

If someome could help, i'd really appreciate !

Features of my in-ear headset :

1. Under $150
  2. Microphone and full iPhone control
  3. Good noise isolation & keep in place during running
  4. Warm / demonstrative sound

Use:

1. iPhone 3GS with mp3 songs (all ripped from cd with EAC & Lame standard)
  2. Running Public transports & quiet places too
  3. Music : from Black Eyed Peas to Vivaldi (I guess that doesn't help that much, but I listen too many different music styles. Except jazz, techno & rap)

I was expecting a lot from the Etymotic MC3 or HF3. Looks like they may be too much "true to the ears" for my liking.

Do you thing that the use of the iPhone EQ could correctly add some nice bass?

Maybe the Monster Turbine with ControlTalk? V-Moda Remix Remote? Any ideas?

Thanks from Paris

Aug 17, 2010 at 5:41 AM Post #3 of 3
Maybe the JAYS A-JAYS Four?
Quote:
[size=1.1em] Thursday, 10 June 2010 09:25Filed under Newsby Peter Cedmer.[/size]
[size=1.2em]
size]
[/size]

[size=1.2em] Hot on the heels of the launch of the new iPhone 4, Swedish headphone manufacturer Jays releases a custom, high-quality stereo music headset, a-JAYS Four iPhone (*), based on its new model line a-JAYS.[/size]

[size=1.2em] Swedish Jays AB (publ) has reinforced its new range of a-JAYS headphones with a-JAYS Four iPhone. This custom headset has been designed specifically for the iPhone 4 and comes equipped with a simple control with three buttons with a secure grip on one of the headphone cords.[/size]

[size=1.2em] The buttons control
- Answer and termination of calls
- Volume
- Music and video playback (including pause and next / previous track)
- Recording of voice memos with compatible devices.
[/size]

[size=1.2em] The a-JAYS Four iPhone headset is also compatible with 3G iPhone 3Gs. a-JAYS Four iPhone has the superior sound of the a-JAYS Three, with a refined midrange for optimum voice transmission and is supplemented by a new, custom-built, silicon microphone. The headset features secure grip buttons and a newly developed, angled 3.5mm plug. It also has a flat, tangle-free cord and will be available in black and white."It's really exciting for us to be able to offer a musically powerful earphone that is specially tailored to the iPhone, which generates masses of attention every time it is updated. For us as a manufacturer of accessories, it is absolutely crucial that we can quickly adapt our product line to such significant developments in the market", said Peter Cedmer, Product Manager at Jays. "As a smaller company, we have the flexibility to pick up ideas that would otherwise be quite impossible for bigger companies to deliver to market within the same timeframe."a-JAYS Four iPhone will be available from Q3 2010.[/size]

[size=1.2em] (*) "IPhone ®" is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back