Help me decide on some awesome portable over ear Headphones for 300 dollars or less?
Nov 26, 2012 at 3:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

QuantumCrunker

New Head-Fier
Hi Head-Fi! I'm new here and would like to get some advice on some good headphones for portable use that have great style and great sound. I prefere noise cancelation, solid bass for electro/dubstep, and crisp treble. I plan to use these headphones for everything (school, home, gaming). I could buy a portable amp in the future but I don't know much about amps either.
Please help me Head-Fi!

Nov 26, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #2 of 4
I haven't spent lots of time with them but I have heard the UE6000 on several occasions and thought it sounded pretty terrific and looked pretty smart for $200.  Style and sound preferences are very subjective, though.

Nov 26, 2012 at 5:35 PM Post #3 of 4
Check out Soundmagic.HP100, fits all your needs in one headphone.

Regards

Nov 26, 2012 at 5:38 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
I haven't spent lots of time with them but I have heard the UE6000 on several occasions and thought it sounded pretty terrific and looked pretty smart for $200.  Style and sound preferences are very subjective, though.

+1 on the UE6000.  Go to an Apple store and check them out.   The V-moda M100 is getting a lot of buzz too and is right at $300.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back