Help me deal with Linsoul
Nov 17, 2023 at 6:07 PM Post #61 of 65
I have already send pictures, they keep stupidly asking for an impossible video to make...
Thanks.
That's their goto ploy. I bought a pair of salnotes zero via amazon and they broke after 2 weeks. I had 2 different people contacting me, One said they would accept them back and send me a new pair. The other person asked me to do a video. I had my old Plenue D2 then and I turned the player to 100% right volume and zero on the left to show that there was no sound on on the right side (You could even see the screen on the D2). They kept asking me to make more videos even though it was really obvious on the video.

I told them I was on headfi and that I would let people know of my experience and they then agreed to send me a new pair without charge. They then asked me to leave them a 5 star review on Amazon. I gave them a 1 star review, they were utterly dreadful.

I learned from that and bought my Timeless from Elise Audio, I'll never use Linsoul again.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2023 at 5:12 PM Post #62 of 65
That's their goto ploy. I bought a pair of salnotes zero via amazon and they broke after 2 weeks. I had 2 different people contacting me, One said they would accept them back and send me a new pair. The other person asked me to do a video. I had my old Plenue D2 then and I turned the player to 100% right volume and zero on the left to show that there was no sound on on the right side (You could even see the screen on the D2). They kept asking me to make more videos even though it was really obvious on the video.

I told them I was on headfi and that I would let people know of my experience and they then agreed to send me a new pair without charge. They then asked me to leave them a 5 star review on Amazon. I gave them a 1 star review, they were utterly dreadful.

I learned from that and bought my Timeless from Elise Audio, I'll never use Linsoul again.

Worst after-sales service I have ever seen, very bad, dishonest sellers.
Now I have a 40$ valued item, paid 80$, that I don't have any use...

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2023 at 5:17 PM Post #63 of 65
1. Always go with Amazon for smaller orders like this or some big name that can push their weight around to the seller to make it right. If enough people complain, they can be dropped from the marketplace entirely, costing them $$$$$$$.

2. Probably best to move on and buy a different set/brand. Linsoul is a Chi-fi company. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but you get what you pay for in terms of a product and also service after the sale.

Nov 26, 2023 at 7:42 AM Post #64 of 65
I'm so sorry to have stumbled upon Linsoul horror stories after I bought from them.
I bought a Simgot Fermat and received a much cheaper Moondrop DAC instead.
I thought this would be an easy return but they gave me a 10 step vague return process, asked me for an unboxing video (which I did beforehand) photos, and all that jazz with five days to do so before the process is cancelled altogether and I'd still have to pay for the return shipping out of my own pocket with no assurances whatsoever of a refund besides a "trust me bro".
I'm just giving them up to Tuesday to answer my PayPal dispute claim before escalating the issue to PayPal and be done with it.
They pay YouTubers to say their service is more reliable than most but after years of buying from shady AliExpress random stores this is by far the worst return policy I've ever came across, at least the no name AliExpress sellers sends the right product.
As many have claimed here, never again.

Nov 26, 2023 at 10:09 AM Post #65 of 65

Users who are viewing this thread

Back