Help me deal with Linsoul
Oct 22, 2021 at 2:06 PM Post #46 of 65
Amazon or US sellers guys, posting back to China is a joke. I do think some companies have USA HQ's here. That is who I would deal with if they accept returns domestically.
I tried to get a set repaired, and they won't look at it, why? not sure as firstthey were going to and then no. I know If I was building IEM's and someone had an earphone used or new, I'd happily repair if they were ok with the cost. That is just customer service and good business, makes me feel like they really don't give a crap about the end users. That good will would make me inclined to buy a Monarch 2, not now.

They refused to do anything for me in this case. It was like I'm talking with the wall. They told me they will send L4 back to me after I replied with if they do L4 is going straight to garbage. Which is honest truth I cannot do anything with them. 2 weeks have passed of course they didn't send it back.

I had a similar thing with the L3, sounded bad after BGGAR said it was good. I am not sure if the all the reviewers get golden samples, or they are just complete salesmen, so they can get a continuous feed of free gear.

Nov 5, 2021 at 6:25 PM Post #47 of 65
Hellooo.. Can anyome *please* tell me how to update or add new cred card details on Linsoul? I cannot see how tp do that anywhere..The ONLY thing that appears under account is address details... Of course, I asked them, but they professed non understanding!

Nov 5, 2021 at 7:30 PM Post #48 of 65
Hellooo.. Can anyome *please* tell me how to update or add new cred card details on Linsoul? I cannot see how tp do that anywhere..The ONLY thing that appears under account is address details... Of course, I asked them, but they professed non understanding!
You likely have to add an item to your cart and go through the purchase procedure. Then you will be able to change your CC info.

Mar 15, 2022 at 5:43 AM Post #50 of 65
Just noticed this on their website:

What happens if the parcel has been shipped but not delivered?​

For orders above $50USD, we will only process a 50% refund of your order paid in cash via PayPal/Credit/Debit card.

Is that even legal?

"Thanks for your money! Oh, you didn't get the thing you bought? Here's a 50% refund."

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2022 at 2:56 PM Post #51 of 65
For a foreign brand that has the long-term strategy to do business in US, they should have a physical presence in the States to provide service and handle liability, such as offices, warehouse, call centers, etc. I guess Linsoul is NOT one of them. I understand it is still a small company but I am also dissappointed by their choice.

Eventually, only couples of the current Chifi companies will eventually survive.

Jan 7, 2023 at 9:17 AM Post #52 of 65
Received an IEM and few days after the drivers of the right earpiece got loose...
Already contacted them for a refund...
How much time these processes take to a refund?

Sep 11, 2023 at 6:51 AM Post #53 of 65
Same for me.
They sent me a Tanchjim Space Lite instead of a normal one (which cost half the price, and don't have the 4.4mm output I need)
Sadly, I've opened the box before realizing the mistake.
Now they request me an unboxing video of the sealed item !?!
I will never buy anything from them, and keep writing what terrible after sale service they have, every time I can!

Sep 11, 2023 at 7:04 AM Post #54 of 65
Same for me.
They sent me a Tanchjim Space Lite instead of a normal one (which cost half the price, and don't have the 4.4mm output I need)
Sadly, I've opened the box before realizing the mistake.
Now they request me an unboxing video of the sealed item !?!
I will never buy anything from them, and keep writing what terrible after sale service they have, every time I can!
Send the a video of the open box with the IEM and explain. That way you have done as much as you can and complied as much as you can. Then hope that they will be honourable.

Sep 11, 2023 at 7:21 AM Post #56 of 65
I have already send pictures, they keep stupidly asking for an impossible video to make...
Thanks.
They have a duty to correct their negligence. It would be shameful if they don't accept responsibility for THEIR mistake. Maybe try to contact their main man. We have an old saying speak to "the organ grinder not the monkey".

Sep 17, 2023 at 10:41 AM Post #58 of 65
Just noticed this on their website:

Is that even legal?

"Thanks for your money! Oh, you didn't get the thing you bought? Here's a 50% refund."
Legality depends on the jurisdiction of the shop’s location. If the laws don’t prohibit this practice, then it’s legal. There’s no arguing that.

Legitimate? Absolutely not.

Sep 17, 2023 at 9:43 PM Post #59 of 65
At least in the US, Linsoul does sell through an Amazon store at the same prices as its own site. Sorry to deprive them of Amazon's cut, but it sounds like it's worth it NOT to buy from Linsoul itself. Usually I try to go direct if I can, but after reading these posts...nah.

Nov 17, 2023 at 5:31 PM Post #60 of 65
Hi can anyone help me understand this, I'm trying to buy a pair of these connectors but are these things sold in singles or pairs and no idea what the yes/no option is 😆 Screenshot_20231117-162401.pngScreenshot_20231117-162348.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back