Help! I'm Lost!
Oct 17, 2010 at 2:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Starsky5000

500+ Head-Fier
They are so many earphones/headphones out there to choose from it makes my mind go blank. This is what i'm looking for:

I'm looking for the Audio Technica ATH-M50. Everything this headphone is capable of doing but in an earphone form.

http://www.audioholics.com/reviews/speakers/headphones/audio-technica-ath-m50s 

I want to hear an accurate yet lively presentation of whats on my Cowon D2+. All my music is encoded in flac and my budget is $300. 

I won't be using an amp.

Alot of of my music is disco, dance, pop & rock.

I want one earphone.

Thank You All.

Oct 17, 2010 at 3:02 PM Post #2 of 3
Maybe the e-Q7? Their High-Mid-Low connection is very cohesive, for a BA IEM they have good bass, Versatile with mixed traits of both the BA and Dynamics, Got chance do try them out, Other than that hmm.. around 300 range can try Monster Turbine Pro Copper too, not sure if it suits you, MTPC's 'sonic diligence' might either irritate you on a subconscious level or be the sound sig you are seeking for your 'lively presentation'

Nov 16, 2010 at 11:57 PM Post #3 of 3

kendric said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe the e-Q7? Their High-Mid-Low connection is very cohesive, for a BA IEM they have good bass, Versatile with mixed traits of both the BA and Dynamics, Got chance do try them out, Other than that hmm.. around 300 range can try Monster Turbine Pro Copper too, not sure if it suits you, MTPC's 'sonic diligence' might either irritate you on a subconscious level or be the sound sig you are seeking for your 'lively presentation'

It helps me out of the problem, It's very valuable, Thanks for your analysis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back