HELP! HE-300 vs D600 vs MTPG vs M100 vs Others!
Feb 4, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #31 of 38
Just an update, I emailed Head-Direct telling them about my problems with the cable, and they agreed to send one with a 4' cable when there factories resume production in two weeks. By far the best customer service I've ever gotten from an electronics company. Will update when I get them in about three or four weeks with thoughts and comparisons, maybe even a full blown review.

Feb 17, 2013 at 4:00 PM Post #33 of 38
In my opinion you should take the HE-300 off the list, there is no point in going for Hifiman if you are going to get the HE-300s.

Mar 6, 2013 at 2:29 AM Post #35 of 38
Quote:
I actually just ordered the Momentums. They were originally out of my price range, but I got a great deal. If anyone wants me too I can update with impressions when I get them

cool cool! i would love to hear your impressions & if you thought there is enough bass.

The M100 definitely has more bass, but if you were able to get a nice discount, the Momentum are definitely really nice as well.

Mar 6, 2013 at 3:34 AM Post #36 of 38
Personally I don't think u should get the HE- 300. I use to own them. The main thing that I did not like about the HE -300 was the sound stage, it felt way too narrow for an open back. If u want a Hifiman headphone i would go for the HE- 400, They are amazing!  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back