Help; BTG audio
Feb 7, 2018 at 9:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

iso

Head-Fier
Anyone know Brian from btg audio?

He received a pair of cans for a removable cable mod early October and he hasn't responded to my emails since early December.

I would really like to have my hp's back so I could try them on rb6 siege.

May 3, 2018 at 4:49 AM Post #2 of 22
I wish I had seen this message before. I sent him my westone 4s on March 21st so that he could add a removable mod. He said he'd do it in 3 to 4 weeks. I sent him a message a week ago, and then a couple more in the last few days.. he hasn't replied to any of them. Any advise on what to do here? is this normal?

Jun 22, 2018 at 1:31 PM Post #7 of 22
I must admit I got very frustrated and angry at one point ....

Yes, I can imagine. I've also filed a paypal dispute recently and his deadline to respond is early July so we'll see what transpires in the meantime.

I've given him every opportunity to respond and even tried reaching out to him on facebook in case he is having some email issue. Still no reply. Very frustrating indeed. Seems to be luck of the draw when dealing with Brian. The work is always done well but time can be a major issue.

I appreciate the feedback, thanks for posting a followup

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2018 at 1:56 PM Post #8 of 22
  1. Yes, I can imagine. I've also filed a paypal dispute recently and his deadline to respond is early July so we'll see what transpires in the meantime.

I've given him every opportunity to respond and even tried reaching out to him on facebook in case he is having some email issue. Still no reply. Very frustrating indeed. Seems to be luck of the draw when dealing with Brian. The work is always done well but time can be a major issue.

Good luck! After opening the dispute, I got an email by Brian that my headphones would be shipped but I still did not receive anything, I only received the package once I escalated the issue with PayPal.
    I really did not want to do this at all but I saw no other way.

Aug 20, 2018 at 6:26 PM Post #9 of 22
I'm going to give him a couple of days on mine, I'm thinking I need to open a dispute as well. He's done great work on the cables I have ordered and I have recommended him to others. Frankly I'm surprised at the lack of response I have received from him, it's out of character. I really don't want to burn this bridge, so I'll give him some rope here but this is not professional.

Aug 20, 2018 at 6:27 PM Post #10 of 22
Yes, I can imagine. I've also filed a paypal dispute recently and his deadline to respond is early July so we'll see what transpires in the meantime.

\Just to close the loop on this I did end up getting my headphones with the work done nicely within a week of opening my dispute. Not sure why communications has been so spotty lately...

Aug 20, 2018 at 6:33 PM Post #11 of 22
Thanks for the response and agreed, it's hit or miss with him lately. I chalk it up to being a busy individual like the rest of us, not sure why he's lacking on communication. I am trying not to be impatient (he's probably flooded with nonsense emails like Schiit, who hires people just to respond to the needy enthusiasts like us). Again, out of character.

Aug 20, 2018 at 6:33 PM Post #12 of 22
\Just to close the loop on this I did end up getting my headphones with the work done nicely within a week of opening my dispute. Not sure why communications has been so spotty lately...

Yes, same here. It seems like a strange way to conduct business. I'd actually like to order again but only after I am sure I'd not have to escalate ...

Sep 2, 2018 at 9:53 AM Post #15 of 22
I feel guilty, but I did open a dispute. I don't feel I should need to do that in order to get a return communication. It's possible the transaction could have been completed without that action by me, the late return and no updates or return emails forced my hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back