Help; BTG audio

1. iso
    Anyone know Brian from btg audio?

He received a pair of cans for a removable cable mod early October and he hasn't responded to my emails since early December.

I would really like to have my hp's back so I could try them on rb6 siege.

Hoegaardener70 likes this.
  2. s4life
    I wish I had seen this message before. I sent him my westone 4s on March 21st so that he could add a removable mod. He said he'd do it in 3 to 4 weeks. I sent him a message a week ago, and then a couple more in the last few days.. he hasn't replied to any of them. Any advise on what to do here? is this normal?

3. Hoegaardener70
    Hi there, I’d like to know if your issue was resolved? Thanks for the feedback....

4. Shredicus
    Also looking for some resolution for a set of headphones I sent Brian and heard nothing back for 2 months now

5. Hoegaardener70
    I got mine back, eventuallly, after opening a dispute on PayPal. The work was very well done, and the q cable is great. Such a shame about the non existing communication.

6. Hoegaardener70
    I must admit I got very frustrated and angry at one point ....

7. Shredicus
    Yes, I can imagine. I've also filed a paypal dispute recently and his deadline to respond is early July so we'll see what transpires in the meantime.

I've given him every opportunity to respond and even tried reaching out to him on facebook in case he is having some email issue. Still no reply. Very frustrating indeed. Seems to be luck of the draw when dealing with Brian. The work is always done well but time can be a major issue.

I appreciate the feedback, thanks for posting a followup

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  8. Hoegaardener70
    1. Good luck! After opening the dispute, I got an email by Brian that my headphones would be shipped but I still did not receive anything, I only received the package once I escalated the issue with PayPal.
      I really did not want to do this at all but I saw no other way.