Help; BTG audio
Sep 2, 2018 at 9:57 AM Post #16 of 22
I feel guilty, but I did open a dispute. I don't feel I should need to do that in order to get a return communication. It's possible the transaction could have been completed without that action by me, the late return and no updates or return emails forced my hand.

Same what I did, or felt I need to do. It is just fair to expect for a seller to stick to n agreed date and to inform if there is a significant delay, or at least to reply to emails asking for an update after weeks of waiting.

Jul 25, 2019 at 4:08 PM Post #18 of 22
I am stuck with Brian again with a cable I sent him. I did not hear anything for many weeks now, and he won’t reply to any message. I’d be happy if he’d just return the cable as is. If anyone knows how to get in touch with him, please let me know.

Jul 29, 2019 at 8:40 PM Post #19 of 22
I sent him a pair of Westone IEMs for a cable mod over 3 months ago and received no responses from him either. I had to open a Paypal dispute, and Paypal ruled in my favor since he didn't reply to them either. So I got my money back for the cost of the recable but he still has the IEMs

wish I had seen this thread before I tried to do business with him :tired_face:

Jul 29, 2019 at 8:56 PM Post #21 of 22
I bought some wire from him 4 years ago and he said he was still in college and had no problems but I guess now he is someone to not deal with. Sorry about your problem though.

Jan 9, 2022 at 4:33 PM Post #22 of 22
I ordered a cable from him back in 2016. IIRC - took him 6-8 weeks to respond, but the [braided/shielded] IEM cable I bought was EXCEPTIONALLY well built and lasted 4.5 yrs (and 100's of gigs) before one side failed where the cable exited the stiff flexible hose that goes over your ear!
I'd love to order another but based on this thread... he's MIA.
I've done a ton of research and I can't find anything really comparable.. any suggestions?
Using this cable right now.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08RSFSJF3
Solid but bulky.. and my need is not for stage use longevity not audiophile use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back