Hello everyone! I am from Shanghai China
Feb 7, 2002 at 9:01 PM Post #16 of 47
Perhaps there was alot of chinese lurkers and then everyone got inspired to join when the first, "HI I'M FROM CHINA" - thread appeared!??

Feb 7, 2002 at 10:49 PM Post #19 of 47
Quote:

Originally posted by Flasken
uvak,

Fona2000 has an xbox with Halo on display though the xbox won't release in EU before march!
eek.gif
Don't know if this even slightly interests you...
smily_headphones1.gif

Seriously, it does not. But anyway, thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.

BTW, I have been to Fona2000. It has 3 levels, right?

Thanks again.

Feb 8, 2002 at 1:34 AM Post #20 of 47
maybe it has something to do with all those cool-as-hell tubes and cd players that china are selling at a ridiculously low prices!

Feb 8, 2002 at 3:35 AM Post #21 of 47
HI.

Welcome to Head-fi man. Be sure to browse around the forums. Lots of good info to be found here!

Feb 8, 2002 at 5:19 AM Post #23 of 47
Quote:

Originally posted by pedxing
I find it unusual of this sudden burst. The strange thing is that I thought we already had a lot of members from Asia, but not from China.

the govt. usually monitors much of the internet there, perhaps theyve lightened up on the standards, or more ppl retaliating
tongue.gif

Feb 8, 2002 at 6:02 AM Post #24 of 47
Quote:

Originally posted by ofc
any days ago,the forum was mention on chinese biggest headphone forum.

Yeah, and I'm Santa Claus. This is obviously a troll(s) who has also been posting these silly threads in all the forums the last couple of days.

Feb 8, 2002 at 6:26 AM Post #25 of 47
Quote:

ofc said...

any days ago,the forum was mention on chinese biggest headphone forum.

What chinese headphone forum would that be? Got a URL?

Feb 8, 2002 at 8:10 AM Post #27 of 47
I think it is really cool that they are coming in -- giving head-fi a more international flavor. As long as we stick to English (which I think is the established language of this forum), it will be cool to have some Chinese input. I bet they have access to some stuff that we don't really have. It will be fun to share some information.

Feb 8, 2002 at 10:11 AM Post #28 of 47
OFC, I apologize to you and anyone else that posted with good intentions. I honestly thought your post and other recent threads were an attempt to lower the quality of the forums. I have great respect for the forums and want to keep them as enjoyable as they have been for myself and everyone else.

But I agree, we should try to use english so we can all understand each other.

Once again, I apologize
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 8, 2002 at 11:00 AM Post #29 of 47
It's really real, man, go here http://www.jddsy.com/cgi-bin/nubb/se...ntro&default=5 and try a search on "Head-Fi". (The top row is where you enter the search term, and the left button at the bottom is the one you press to start the search
cool.gif
biggrin.gif
) There's *15* threads where the word came up. Frankly I'm surprised there's not even more Chinese people popping up here. Must be the language barrier holding them back...

Among other things, I saw markl's R10 review linked there.
cool.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back