Hello everyone! I am from Shanghai China
Feb 7, 2002 at 2:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 47

kurt_xia

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone! I am from Shanghai China
I want to buy a headphones for my mp3 player and diskman
I ever heard that¡¤ KOSS ksc35¡¤ is very good £¬but i have no chance to try. If anyone ever used this one,can you give me some advice about KOSS 35?

thank you very much!

Feb 7, 2002 at 3:18 PM Post #2 of 47
Hi Kurt! Welcome to Head-Fi!!!

The KSC 35 is a very well regarded and inexpensive headphone which works well with portable devices like an MP player. This phone has been discontinued by Koss but many stores still have it in stock. It normally sells for U.S. $35.

The same drivers from the 35 are used in other Koss headphones like the PortaPro, SportaPro, KSC 50 & KSC 55, all of which are in production and widely available. The KSC 35 sounds the best to many because of the way it holds the speakers to your ears. It uses a clip-on device that does not press the phones too tightly on your ear. Some of the other designs press the phone too close to your ear and produce what might be called overpowering and imbalanced bass.

If you can find the 35s, go for them! If you cannot, I would buy the SportaPros ($25 U.S) as my second choice, followed by the KSC 50 or 55 at $20 (which to buy depends on style preferred, the 50s are a clip on and the 55s are curved earbuds like the popular Sony Street style mode). My last choice would be the Portapro because it is relatively costly. ($50).

Hope this helps!
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 7, 2002 at 4:47 PM Post #3 of 47
delenda est Sony£ºThank you very much for your advice£¬i think you are a profession in headphones. I will buy ksc35 tomorrow,
the price shanghai is 320 RMB,ABOUT US$37.

Feb 7, 2002 at 5:31 PM Post #4 of 47
Welcome to Head-fi!

(Am I the only one to find it funny that every time a new person from China joins head-fi (s)he makes a thread saying: "HI I AM FROM CHINA!!")

HI I AM FROM DENMARK!!

tongue.gif

Feb 7, 2002 at 5:34 PM Post #5 of 47
LOL!! Another one just did it! In portable forum! "Hi I am from China"

- I am not trying to offend anyone... It's just kinda funny with all these threads saying, "Hi! I am from China!".

biggrin.gif

Feb 7, 2002 at 5:47 PM Post #6 of 47
Quote:

Originally posted by Flasken
Welcome to Head-fi!

(Am I the only one to find it funny that every time a new person from China joins head-fi (s)he makes a thread saying: "HI I AM FROM CHINA!!")

HI I AM FROM DENMARK!!

tongue.gif

Hi Flasken !

Since u are from Copenhagen, can you suggest some good places to shop for good CDs and audio equipment? I am going over this weekend, and hopefully, it would be a truthful trip. Thanks !!

Feb 7, 2002 at 6:01 PM Post #7 of 47
For cd's check out Fona2000. It is on "strøget". You now that? It is a walking-street starting at Rådhuspladsen. Burgerking's on the corner.
biggrin.gif

Strøget has alot of many great shops. The only audiorelated i know of is fona2000.
frown.gif

For hi-fi components and speakers check out Hifi-klubben at Gl. Kongevej. Hifi-klubben

Hope this helps you a bit!

Feb 7, 2002 at 6:10 PM Post #8 of 47
Hehehe Flasken, I think it's a normal introductory greeting in China.

Feb 7, 2002 at 6:46 PM Post #10 of 47
Quote:

Strøget has alot of many great shops.

Lol, that would be like,

(many great shops)^2

biggrin.gif

Feb 7, 2002 at 8:25 PM Post #11 of 47
Quote:

For cd's check out Fona2000. It is on "strøget". You now that? It is a walking-street starting at Rådhuspladsen. Burgerking's on the corner.
biggrin.gif

Strøget has alot of many great shops. The only audiorelated i know of is fona2000.
frown.gif

For hi-fi components and speakers check out Hifi-klubben at Gl. Kongevej. Hifi-klubben

Hope this helps you a bit!

Thanks!!

Feb 7, 2002 at 8:52 PM Post #13 of 47
uvak,

Fona2000 has an xbox with Halo on display though the xbox won't release in EU before march!
eek.gif
Don't know if this even slightly interests you...
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 7, 2002 at 8:53 PM Post #14 of 47
Is it just me or did everyone notice that there is a huge increase in the number of chinese members joining and conversing on this forum in the last 15 days.

I am not trying to be mean or anything, I certainly welcome anyone who has interest in this hobby to express their opinion freely here. But what is the cause of this rave of members from Asia joining the head-fi forum?

Any fellows want to share this with us? Did someone in Asia just publicized about head-fi in some highly reputable media or something?
smily_headphones1.gif

Greetings from me to all the Asian head-fi members!
wink.gif

Feb 7, 2002 at 8:59 PM Post #15 of 47
my guess is one of the lurkers stepped out and mentioned walkmans to be cool and now every bloody chinese lurker with a walkman thinks he needs to open a new topic saying "hi I'm from China"
biggrin.gif

sorry, but I think it's pretty funny, this sudden burst of exactly the same topics all over the board
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back