HEDD Announces HEDDphone With AMT Technology
Feb 19, 2022 at 1:33 AM Post #3,767 of 4,478
Hi folks!
I tried to translate my recent HEDDphone ONE review and posted it here:
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/hedd-heddphone.24445/reviews

Without exaggeration, amazing headphones!

06.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2022 at 1:52 PM Post #3,768 of 4,478
Quick note — just picked up a used FiiO M15 and it drives Hedds quite well —plenty of juice, and great imaging. Balanced out in ‘over-the-ear’ mode & high gain … of course :)

Feb 23, 2022 at 4:02 PM Post #3,771 of 4,478
Great review. One negative issue that I have is with the material that makes up the earpads. After not too much use, my earpads are flaking off the outer material covering the earpads. I need to find out how and where to obtain replacement earpads.
Thanks so much.
Oh... Haven't noticed it yet, but if so, then I also need to take care of purchasing spare ear pads.

Mar 6, 2022 at 1:52 PM Post #3,773 of 4,478
Thanks so much.
Oh... Haven't noticed it yet, but if so, then I also need to take care of purchasing spare ear pads.
I received my pair of spare ear pads directly from Hedd in Germany. After I paid by Paypal in euro currency (approx $78), they arrived in less than 1 week. I will keep them in storage until the original ear pads really start deteriorating.

Mar 13, 2022 at 2:06 PM Post #3,774 of 4,478
After two months spent with heddphone, AC pallas cable and tube amp from Auris I can say that it's might be end game for many of audiophiles. Tube and silver cable brought a lot of body, smoothness and details. I'm so impressed of performance by HEDD, so after it I can't keep LCD4 on my head more than 10 minutes. I felt I miss A LOT of details and speed, midrange and lower bass. As soon as I need some cash now I decided sell lcd4 and was absolutely no regret!

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2022 at 1:31 AM Post #3,776 of 4,478
I received my pair of spare ear pads directly from Hedd in Germany. After I paid by Paypal in euro currency (approx $78), they arrived in less than 1 week. I will keep them in storage until the original ear pads really start deteriorating.
Could you please describe how did you buy spare ear pads from Hedd? I could not find spare earpads on sale on the HEDD AUDIO official website.

May 23, 2022 at 11:17 AM Post #3,777 of 4,478
from which serial number has the HEDDphone the larger headband (V2)?

May 23, 2022 at 4:14 PM Post #3,779 of 4,478
Hello, does anybody here have experience with using the HEDDphone on tube amplifiers? Specifically on $1000~$1500 models such as the Woo Audio WA6/WA6SE, WA7, or Quicksilver headphone amplifier. Does it benefit at all from tubes, does it synergize better with SS amplifiers, is it picky of the entire chain, or is it all of these things?

Also, does the HEDDphone respond well to EQ? I very much enjoyed listening to them at a local hifi store, but I would prefer a bit more bass impact on them. They extend bass very well from what I noticed when listening to them, but I still like having a nice visceral slam. Of course I could totally just get a different pair of headphones, but I absolutely love the mids and treble of the HEDDphone, and will probably get it sometime in the future anyways even if it does not work well with EQ

Last edited:
May 23, 2022 at 4:30 PM Post #3,780 of 4,478
Hello, does anybody here have experience with using the HEDDphone on tube amplifiers? Specifically on $1000~$1500 models such as the Woo Audio WA6/WA6SE, or Quicksilver headphone amplifier. Does it benefit at all, does it synergize better with SS amplifiers, is it picky of the entire chain, or is it all of these things?

Also, does the HEDDphone respond well to EQ? I very much enjoyed listening to them at a local hifi store, but I would prefer a bit more bass impact on them. They extend bass very well from what I noticed when listening to them, but I still like having a nice visceral slam. Of course I could totally just get a different pair of headphones, but I absolutely love the mids and treble of the HEDDphone, and will probably get it sometime in the future anyways even if it does not work well with EQ
Quite a bit on eqing them towards the end of this review.

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/hedd-heddphone-review-headphone.18976/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back