Hearyourself.com custom IEM discussion thread
Jun 9, 2009 at 2:09 AM Post #1,321 of 1,734
Anyone know if they can do full faceplate designs a la these well that's the page, but the Rick Neilson checkerboard ones...? make sense?

Jun 17, 2009 at 1:10 PM Post #1,325 of 1,734
OK! finally forced myself over the ledge! Got my ear impressions done today! I'd like to show you the pictures of them but i have no idea how to attach the photos! so i put them in photo bucket and heres the link

http://s994.photobucket.com/albums/a...7%20June%2009/

I've also paid Andre through paypal. the funny thing was that the site failed to direct me to the page where i get instructions to send my ear impressions. anyone wanna help me out? I'll be trying to call andre later in the day if he picks up. and i really need to send out my impressions ASAP as the audiologist says impressions shrink after a month!

Jun 17, 2009 at 1:17 PM Post #1,326 of 1,734
Your confirmation email from Andre should have the Impression kit instructions as well as the order sheet to include in the box with your impressions and the EarLabs address in Lake Mary FL.

Earlabs
241 N Country Club Rd
ste 1017
Lake Mary, FL 32746-3005

Jun 17, 2009 at 4:45 PM Post #1,329 of 1,734
Looks like i'm going to have to put off ordering my C3's for awhile. Don't thnik i'll have the artwork ready in time and i'm going out of town all next week and i'll be without internet access. Looks like it will have to wait until the begining of July.
frown.gif

Jun 17, 2009 at 10:04 PM Post #1,331 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Saintkeat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh dear would it have been sent to the paypal address?? oh no because its my mother's company account! hahahaha and she doesn't know how to check that mail!

btw how do the impressions look?

Your impressions look great !!

Jun 18, 2009 at 8:02 PM Post #1,333 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Saintkeat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
k sweet! thanks!

was thinking of getting metallic baby blue for the face plate.. but i didn't feel like i wanted to push it.. haha.. considering he has to do the artwork i drew...

Andre seems like a pretty good and understanding guy so if it's what you want then it's what you should get ya know.... I mean you're paying extra money for the custom colors and art for a reason. That's just the way I see it, I mean don't be crazy and ask him to change it like in the middle of building them but I don't think he'll kill you

Jun 21, 2009 at 9:47 PM Post #1,334 of 1,734
Well good news! Impressions are done!
And they seem pretty good so that's good but i want you guys to give me some feedback on the impressions as well as my mock up design

impressions3.jpg
impressions2.jpg

impressions1.jpg
mockup.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back