Hearyourself.com custom IEM discussion thread
Oct 30, 2008 at 8:36 PM Post #526 of 1,734
you don't have one on campus?

Oct 30, 2008 at 8:37 PM Post #527 of 1,734
Well, I did it. Pulled the trigger on some C3s with custom color and logo. Andre was really a pleasure to work with. I got the electric blue color with this logo on it in silver.
L3000.gif

Link

Oct 30, 2008 at 8:40 PM Post #528 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you don't have one on campus?

Have one but the snow is all over here
frown.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by graj08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I did it. Pulled the trigger on some C3s with custom color and logo. Andre was really a pleasure to work with. I got the electric blue color with this logo on it in silver.
L3000.gif

Link

I wonder if what is the difference between translucent blue and electric blue?

Oct 30, 2008 at 8:54 PM Post #529 of 1,734
If you look on the Ultimate Ears website, it shows the electric blue as a clear, almost transparent blue and the translucent blue as much darker and almost opaque. I told Andre to make it like the translucent blue on their site but lighter and clearer.

Oct 30, 2008 at 9:56 PM Post #531 of 1,734
I am really excited about getting my C3's! They have had my impressions for almost two weeks now.

I really wish Andre would respond to email messages more promptly, though. I totally understand that he is busy fulfilling orders, but he is in the business of building custom products. That requires consistent level of communication. A week for a response in my book is not great service.

Oct 30, 2008 at 10:00 PM Post #532 of 1,734
You have sent them for 2 weeks?
I wish they can make it faster
frown.gif
Thanksgiving is coming and I'll have a vacation. Hope I can bring it along.
His response is slow but acceptable, at least twice or thrice per day.

Oct 31, 2008 at 1:14 AM Post #533 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by zachkarl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am really excited about getting my C3's! They have had my impressions for almost two weeks now.

I really wish Andre would respond to email messages more promptly, though. I totally understand that he is busy fulfilling orders, but he is in the business of building custom products. That requires consistent level of communication. A week for a response in my book is not great service.

Yeah, join the club, zachkarl, I have been asking Andre for almost 3 weeks to tell me when my impressions arrive and so far the only response I have got is "It'll be just a few weeks from when the lab gets your impressions" or something. It's really kinda annoying me, to be honest, I paid a lot of money for these things and I know he's busy and that's fine but flat out ignoring my emails is pretty rude..

I'm tempted to send another one but he has ignored my last two so i don't suppose the results will be any different.

Oct 31, 2008 at 5:58 AM Post #538 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stikk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, join the club, zachkarl, I have been asking Andre for almost 3 weeks to tell me when my impressions arrive and so far the only response I have got is "It'll be just a few weeks from when the lab gets your impressions" or something. It's really kinda annoying me, to be honest, I paid a lot of money for these things and I know he's busy and that's fine but flat out ignoring my emails is pretty rude..

I'm tempted to send another one but he has ignored my last two so i don't suppose the results will be any different.

He replied on my 3rd email. So keep trying. Your impression had not arrived yet? Maybe u can try using the USPS tracking system with your tracking no. My impression arrive on the lab 4 days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back