Hearyourself.com custom IEM discussion thread
Oct 29, 2008 at 12:50 AM Post #496 of 1,734
The impression kit will arrive tomorrow or Thursday, I'll try to do it ASAP and ship it back to him by the weekend.

Hopefully they wont' make it longer than 2 weeks
frown.gif

And, I wonder which address should I send the molds back?
There are 2 addresses from the Paypal and the invoice.
Alien Artifacts LLC dba Hearyourself.com
2244 Morningside Drive
Clearwater, FL 33764
United States

and

Ear Lab 241
north country club road suite 1017
Lake Mary, FL 32746

Oct 29, 2008 at 12:50 AM Post #497 of 1,734
I am hoping it takes closer to the 2 weeks instead of the 4. They have had mine for about 8 business days so far. I emailed Andre to see if he could give me an update, but I haven't gotten a response yet. Hopefully, I'll get a positive one soon!

Oct 29, 2008 at 1:19 AM Post #500 of 1,734
ok thanks
biggrin.gif
I don't want to send it to a wrong address and have to wait for more days.

I must say, he's really slow in response emails. Whenever I receive his email, I reply immediately. And I have to wait at least 3 or 4 hours to get another response....

Oct 29, 2008 at 1:46 AM Post #501 of 1,734
For those who have the clear UE cable: Are you worried about oxygenation and the cord turning green? I would like to buy one, so I have it to test right when I get my C3's. Is it worth it or will I have to replace it every few months,

Oct 29, 2008 at 2:33 AM Post #502 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by zachkarl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For those who have the clear UE cable: Are you worried about oxygenation and the cord turning green? I would like to buy one, so I have it to test right when I get my C3's. Is it worth it or will I have to replace it every few months,

lol you mean oxidation? But anyways Ue cables tend to oxidize but that usually doesn't effect sq just the looks

Oct 29, 2008 at 3:22 AM Post #504 of 1,734
ummm westone cable is supposedly the best cable from any of the headphone manufactories but I know for a fact custom cable is better the any stock I have heard. But then again those cables are expensive
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 29, 2008 at 6:03 AM Post #505 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomy3555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You could probably get someone in Burlington Square or Sim Lim to make a nice Silver strand custom cable for you.

It should be easy get some nice Pailiccs 3.5mm plugs where you live cause we can only seem to get Neutriks and Switchcarft here.

What about the pins? i can get them from shop or i have to make them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back