Hearyourself.com custom IEM discussion thread
Oct 27, 2008 at 3:18 PM Post #451 of 1,734
I played with the EQ settings in an ipod > headphone out > C2 setting and I like it a lot better without touching the EQ or the crossover.

Oct 27, 2008 at 4:32 PM Post #452 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just wonder if there is any fee for the transparent blue? I won't have any custom pics on in.

All color choices should be free right now, which would include translucent blue :p He's going to start charging for custom colors later on but right now you should be able to get any color you want included, translucent or not.

I'm sure he hasn't responded yet because it was the weekend. I know I wouldn't work on the weekends unless I had to
wink.gif

Oct 27, 2008 at 7:16 PM Post #454 of 1,734
I think now he does charge for all custom colors, but I think it's 25 for colors and a logo

Oct 27, 2008 at 7:24 PM Post #456 of 1,734
Personally I really wanted a logo because A. I'm just like that and B. I didn't want them to look like hearing aids

Oct 27, 2008 at 8:17 PM Post #459 of 1,734
you should! that would rock
smily_headphones1.gif

just plugged my C2s into my new hornet. HUGE difference, everything sounds beautiful and clean. It also made a massive difference for my K701s. I can't believe that little amp is doing such a good job.

Oct 27, 2008 at 8:27 PM Post #460 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
. I can't believe that little amp is doing such a good job.

Wait until you get a desktop amp, your K701 needs more power
biggrin.gif

Just found a pic of the UE11:

ultimate-ears-ue-11-pro-earphones-160108.jpg

The logo (or words) is very simple but really nice
tongue.gif
Maybe I should send Andre this pic (hope he doesn't mind!) and ask him to make it the same for me.

BTW, anyone want to trade a clear cable for a brandnew, black one? I really want to have a clear one to match with the phones.

Oct 27, 2008 at 9:27 PM Post #461 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by igotyofire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im sorta interested in these....But i wonder how they compare to westone um1's as far as blocking out the ambient noises? I wouldn't want anything that blocks out less noise as the um1's imo are just perfect considering i have alot of noise to block out when im studying at school or wind noise from riding the motorcycles, anyone have any input on how well the custom ones can block noise.

I also am curious as to how the single driver stands up against the westone um1's as far as quality, clarity, mids, lows, & highs

anyone have any input?

Oct 27, 2008 at 11:28 PM Post #462 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by igotyofire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone have any input?

Aren't UM1's Universal. I think that generaly Universals have slighlty less sound attenuation. The customs are pretty much equal to other customs. They all list sound isolation in decebels but the they say it can vary. I find the Universals to be equal to pair of foam earplugs that you can get at any Hompe Depot and the Customs better simply because they fill more of the canal with a more solid material.

As far as the SQ. If I've learned anything hear it that opinions vary widely. I was disapointed with Sleeks and EyemEye loves em. The best hope is that get the best value for your money. I feel that the Hearyourself.coms have given me that.
Any Color (Custom swirls, Gliitters and artwork extra) Free inpression kit, Free shipping Many monitors choices
1,2,3 driver, Fixed cables or detachable.
and one model in silicone.

Nowhere else can us less than wealthy guys get a good set of customs. in so many choices

Oct 28, 2008 at 12:01 AM Post #464 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomy3555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ask Andre if you can get a discount if your order without the cables. then order clear replacement cables from UE They will fit. I tested them! Otherwise I have a set of clear Westones I Can trade They too fit the Hearyourself plugs

Yeah, I emailed him about that, and he ignored it
frown.gif
Anyway, I've paid all the stuffs for him
frown.gif
Got the tracking number, hope it will come soon.

And, YGPM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back