Headwize has returned
Aug 10, 2009 at 7:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

Headphoneus Supremus
I've just noticed that the diy forum at headwize is working again
bigsmile_face.gif

PS: sorry if it's already posted somewhere. I've searched but didn't find any post.

Aug 10, 2009 at 8:06 PM Post #5 of 37
Sweet!
Took 4-5 months, but at last it is up back running again.
smile.gif

Aug 10, 2009 at 8:44 PM Post #6 of 37
Cool,
It has been down since I started audio/diy, so I've never seen it up. Will go register now.

edit: seems like it is half/up because registration is showing some php errors.

Aug 10, 2009 at 9:17 PM Post #7 of 37
Yay, I might finally get somewhere with my CK2III
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 10, 2009 at 9:18 PM Post #8 of 37
It's "up", but seems to be chock full of errors, at least for me, and all the dates seem to be screwed up.

I view Headwize as the BUF634 of audio forums - sometimes it's available, many times it isn't, and it's probably best not to get too attached to it, since when it's unavailable, it's unavailable for a very long time.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 11, 2009 at 12:18 AM Post #9 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nemo de Monet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's "up", but seems to be chock full of errors, at least for me, and all the dates seem to be screwed up.

I view Headwize as the BUF634 of audio forums - sometimes it's available, many times it isn't, and it's probably best not to get too attached to it, since when it's unavailable, it's unavailable for a very long time.
smily_headphones1.gif

No offense, but it sounds like you only have recent history.
wink.gif
wink.gif

All due respect to Jude, but Chu Moy is due his proper respect, too. Up until the last 6 mos to a yr or so, Headwize was absolutely dependable. I can't recall a time when it was down before that. Besides, Headwize is the mother of all headphone forums - the big Kahuna, the First, the One, etc., etc.

Aug 11, 2009 at 1:47 AM Post #11 of 37
Thanks for posting this.

Have been checking the home page waiting for news that the forums were back in business but its still not been updated. Good to have it back regardless of any minor problems!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back