Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations
Jul 26, 2014 at 8:55 PM Post #3,076 of 4,123
  I have the 4T 3G, and 4G arrows. The 4G and 4T i think are virtually the same, but the T stands for treble boost which I don't typically use. In relation to the question above my post, I think the 4 series does improve the imbalance at low volumes, but on my FitEar A111's at really low volumes there is a slight imbalance, although it isn't notable with other IEMs or over the head models. Overall the Arrow is my go to portable amp still, I prefer it over other models in it's area such as the RX Mk2 and Pico slim. It also has the best fit/finish of the aforementioned models in my opinion. 

T = Tube-like

Jul 27, 2014 at 1:03 PM Post #3,077 of 4,123
reading the arrow 5G thread at robert's forum , there is an annoying user named stas

i don't know what bugs me more - that he is completely rude and lacks any manners or that he writes terrible english like and puts words worse than google translate, always complaining and being obnoxious.

thank god we don't have such members here.

Jul 29, 2014 at 5:34 PM Post #3,078 of 4,123
  reading the arrow 5G thread at robert's forum , there is an annoying user named stas

i don't know what bugs me more - that he is completely rude and lacks any manners or that he writes terrible english like and puts words worse than google translate, always complaining and being obnoxious.

thank god we don't have such members here.

Well, may be he waits so long for his amp. I am one of the loyalty customers of Headstage. However, I lost my faith on that as Robert could not keep what he promised. The shipping time of Arrow 5G keeps delayed and delayed. Robert told me he will ship the amps on Mar, and then Apr, and then June...till now it is almost the end of July and still there is no commitment on shipping date.

I know that Robert is expecting to make a perfect amp which passes on his requirements. However, he really need to manage every milestones of his project and commit to it. Unexpected delay is normally. However, keeping delay and delay all the time is absolutely not good for the business. 

Even if he does not have enough time to response to each customers, at least update the status to the forum frequently. Weekly or at bi-monthly is fine to me, just 1 post to update the status can save him time to response hundreds emails, make sense? I hope Robert can read this message as well.

Jul 29, 2014 at 11:14 PM Post #3,079 of 4,123
I read the Headstage forum the other day and it seems Robert is having problem with the USB port gold plating production. I understand the Arrow 5G can be used as a USB DAC but I doubt gold plating will make much difference to the sound. It is actually better for Robert to replace the mini USB port to the more popular micro USB port which all Android phones are using.

Jul 30, 2014 at 2:01 AM Post #3,080 of 4,123
  I read the Headstage forum the other day and it seems Robert is having problem with the USB port gold plating production. I understand the Arrow 5G can be used as a USB DAC but I doubt gold plating will make much difference to the sound. It is actually better for Robert to replace the mini USB port to the more popular micro USB port which all Android phones are using.

Don't understand why micro-USB has become the standard! Don't get me wrong, I like that we finally seem to have a standard, but I would have gone for the mini-USB! It is much more rugged, can handle strain much better, is not noticeably larger and does not wear as fast!

Sep 29, 2014 at 10:00 PM Post #3,083 of 4,123
I just got an e-mail from Robert,

(and he says, that they say, that she said, that they might, that someone will) LOL, sorry just having fun,

but seriously he says they will be shipping soon, he's assembling the G5 amps now!!!!!! so we are in the stretch!

yea! thanks Robert!

Oct 9, 2014 at 11:48 PM Post #3,084 of 4,123
the website updated now ... and the delivery time identified ... i would love to get the 5P 
biggrin.gif

Oct 15, 2014 at 10:24 AM Post #3,090 of 4,123
Does anyone have any NEW news about the new Headstage Arrow 5N?

Has anyone received or even listened to it?

I wonder if the sound of the 5N is similar to the 4G ( because I loved the 4G! )

The 5N is also a DAC, I am also guessing whether it will play in the same League, and how it would compare to the Leckerton 6S MkII or 760.

According to what I have heard and touched before, their products are really good, (and Leckertons' too !).

The Headstage / Headphonia website says Delivery in 2 Weeks, but I am afraid of ordering it now and then be kept in waiting for two months (or more) without news, like some people claim in previous Posts of this Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back