Heads up! pcdp for sale!
Oct 1, 2002 at 1:15 AM Post #61 of 64
biggie,
Quote:

Congratulations Doc, and thanks for posting. You are lucky I have a d-515 coming or else I would have bid a lot more for that player hehe.

I hope it is as good as the other top sony players.

Biggie.

D-515 will blow you away!!!! You won't belive its line out and headphone out.

Purk

Oct 1, 2002 at 6:36 AM Post #62 of 64
Biggie,

Let me know what you think of the D-515 after you have a chance to get to know each other.
wink.gif

We will have to watch for each other on ebay now or we will drive the prices up...looks like its your turn to come out on top.

From what I've read here and at headwize, I believe you have the better pcdp on the way.
wink.gif
I have a few old Sony's (D-11,D-34, D-33, D-99, D-20 and D-350). The line-outs are all pretty decent with the D-350 obviously being the best but the D-99 is close. Can't wait to compare. Also have a D-T3 and a D-25S on the way. I found a Panasonic Sl-SX500 and Sl-CT570 last week at local pawn shops. I find them ok for newer players - sure beat the Panasonic shockwave player I have. I saw one more Panasonic SL-SX500 at the pawn shop...can probably get it for $50 to $60 USD if someone interested (he/she would need to pay shipping). Anyone interested, contact me soon!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 12, 2002 at 6:13 PM Post #63 of 64
Did you get the d-335 yet?

Biggie.

May 14, 2004 at 6:52 PM Post #64 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by purk
Millerdog,
What is your favorite discman? Try gettin your hand on Kenwood DPC-971 and you will be amazed with its beautiful design. The design was quite nice...I can't comment on the sound though.
Purk

Just a heads up for anyone looking for an affordable PCDP, there is a Kenwood PCDP DPC971 on Ebay. I have one myself and think it is a very fine sounding player. Mine came with a wireless remote that you can adjust the volume level as well. I'm not sure this one does though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back