Headphoneus Supremus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2017 at 10:21 PM Post #166 of 178
ohh ok then.
Thought something was up. Guess it's kinda one of the least concerns during the forum swap anyhow, since it caters to a few vs the needs of the many.
Wonder how wink managed, unless the dating format is goofy, then again I still get confused looking for time/ date stamp especially being this tired right now.
Did you get an email notification for that 2 -factor or something?

Aug 17, 2017 at 10:33 PM Post #167 of 178
They mentioned it last month, but I think they just forgot to remind everyone during last week's round of emails. Everyone's been busy with the Stax event, so it's understandable. bcasey happened to mention it last I talked to him. He came down from Kelowna during the weekend since the wildfires are still going on up there.

Aug 18, 2017 at 12:59 AM Post #168 of 178
This new forum has mucked things up severely.

You now need your password entered in triplicate with the last 4 digits of each successive password being incremented as a part of a random Fibonacci series that randomly cycles around the 6 billionth decimal of pi.

One careless mistake or tardy entry, and you start all over again.

Three (count 'em, 3) successive mistakes gets you locked out for 1 weekday. So if you make a mistake on Friday , forget about logging in until at least Tuesday.

That reminds me, I need to pass the Utopias no the the next recipient to make way for the Susvara. I could hold on the the Utopias for a quick comparo, but the next recipient is already gretting edgy for them.

Alas, the HE-1 are still a couple months off, as it's doing the rounds of the dealers here on the antipodes.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2017 at 3:10 PM Post #175 of 178
I have successfully powered up my profile..
videotogif_2017.09.06_18.49.40.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back